• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thing 1 and thing 2?

Parkers_girl

DIS Veteran
Me and my g/f are heading up to gaydays this year. :cool1: Being in tune with the rest of the gay crowd, we want to wear red shirts. She came up with the idea of wearing, thing 1 and thing 2 shirts. For those of you who don't know, they're from Cat in the hat. She's in IOA for the weekend so this would be the time for her to pick them up. What do u guys think..too cheesy? lol..any opinions would be helpful!! I included a link, its the 2 red ones. :thumbsup2

http://www.t-chest.co.uk/2005/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6

Not cheesy at all. My partner and I wore ours last year to gay days so was everyone else. Go ahead... We will be there again with our t-shirts.... :cheer2:

I luv luv luv the idea (i'll have to consider for husbear & myself) except for the fact that it is the competition after all :rolleyes1

Last month at Sea World I saw several of those Thing 1 & Thing 2 shirts on families. (I figured they sell them somewhere in Orlando.) Typically Thing 1 was husband and Thing 2 was ~10 yr old son. I think mom bought them for her boys to wear. When they wonder off and try to get lost, it sure is easy to spot that red shirt with the white spot a long way away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter