They Should Really Put a Bar in Here - Closing Thoughts - 4/1

What a great way to close out the trip, Casey's and a monorail ride!

Really enjoyed following along with another one of your TRs. :) It seems like DD did really well for her first Disney trip!

I look forward to the next one! Although I have to say, given the choice between WDW and a beach vacation would be a no brainer for us, lol. I'm sure you'll have fun with whatever you decide!

We woke up a little bit later than normal this morning. Our plan was to go to EPCOT, but we really weren’t too worried about being there for Rope Drop. I got up at around 8 and headed to El Centro to fill our mugs.

Man plans. God laughs.

In case you didn’t catch it in the PTR, DW asked me if we had to go to DTD. As in she had no desire to go to DTD. Now on the last day of our trip, she wants to go. :faint:

Never underestimate the powerful draw of shopping.

Translation: we were going to the MK. On a day that Touring Plans had listed as a 9 after we’ve seen a week of 2 - 4’s. We were doing what I swore we wouldn’t… going to the MK on the first Saturday after the official grand opening of the new Fantasyland. This has great idea written all over it. :rolleyes1 :scared:

I've never heard of anyone being forced to go to the Magic Kingdom before.

We spent about an hour and a half in there and bought nothing.

I'm sure this was still highly enjoyable to some members of the family.

What could be worse than going to MK on a crowded Saturday? Arriving after noon on a crowded Saturday, of course. I hate to sound whiny about it, but the whole time we were making our way to the MK I just kept thinking about how this went against every OCD Disney planner instinct I had.

Well, at least you'd be able to say "I told you so" as much as you wanted later. :rolleyes1

I told DW that we could park the stroller and I’d just carry DD with me and go see HoP while she and DS did a few rides in FL. I think they managed to ride Tea Cups and IASW in the time I was in HoP. That might be some of the best planning I’ve ever done.

Score! You definitely won that one.

It turned out that she slept through the show anyway.

...and so did you. :thumbsup2

When we got back, DW said she was going to take DD to change her diaper. The FP window was only a couple of minutes away from ending, so she told me to take the other FP and take DS for another ride. I can’t argue with that logic.:thumbsup2

I'd say your luck was holding up quite well.

All week long, Sis had been telling BiL that she was going to get him a First Visit button. He kept making threats telling her not to. Well, guess what was on his shirt when we came walking over to us.

:thumbsup2

8568842723_a01546ab77.jpg

Admit it, you were doing that too.

Anytime I’m on the monorail, it always makes me think of all the times we came to Disney World when I was a little kid. Riding that monorail through the Contemporary was always that moment that said “We’re here!”

:thumbsup2 Monorail = Disney to me.::yes::

Thank you all for following along, hopefully I wasn’t too boring.

Zzzzzzz...huh? What?

I mean, uh, it was great! :thumbsup2

Right now, I have no idea if we’ll go back to Disney World this year or not. It certainly wasn’t in our plans around the first of the year, but right now we are looking at the possibility of a trip about 3 months away, or maybe around the first week of December for the third year in a row!!! That’s a streak I’m willing to continue as long as I have DW’s blessing. We’re kind of torn between one of those 2 or a beach trip this summer.

Well, you know I'd take WDW over the beach anyday. Hope it all works out!

Nice work on the report. I'm glad the trip went well for the most part, even traveling with extended family. And it seems like you have a convert in your BIL.

One Last (First)
We got there and the first stop was World of Disney. It was a worthwhile trip. We spent about an hour and a half in there and bought nothing. I walked outside and looked around at the Lego store while DW was shopping. DS had run off with Sis2.

Insert head smack here. Sometimes you just get that urge to visit DTD, even when there isn't a single thing you want to buy.

What could be worse than going to MK on a crowded Saturday? Arriving after noon on a crowded Saturday, of course. I hate to sound whiny about it, but the whole time we were making our way to the MK I just kept thinking about how this went against every OCD Disney planner instinct I had. Main Street didn’t look quite as bad as I’d expected though and gave me some hope.

:rotfl2: I was cringing with you, trust me!

Oh well… we weren’t in the mood to fight our way back through the crowds, and since we were basically making our way toward the exit, we decided we’d just eat at Casey’s again. We got our food and couldn’t find anywhere to sit. This is the part I hate the most about Casey’s.

That might be why I have never eaten at Casey's. I just like to sit when I eat. Call me crazy, but there's something about it that appeals to me. :rotfl:

We headed outside and I actually closed the canopy on top of the stroller and we were trying to use it as a makeshift table. Thankfully, it wasn’t long before one of the tall tables opened up so we could use it. I was pretty sure DD was going to end up wearing a chili dog if we didn’t get a real table somewhere.

At least you HAD the stroller. :rotfl2: But that thought of DD covering in corn dogs, fries, and orange soda makes me shudder.

There’s that crowd I expected on Main Street

8569933864_b4406ec620.jpg

Yeah - now THAT's a crowd.

I really enjoyed your TR and I hate to see it come to a close. Looking forward to your summary!

I'm a big fan of shopping, so I can't say I blame your wife. However, I see how frustrating that morning must have been for you. ;)

I love to end a trip at the MK. Even though it was crowded, it sounds like you still had fun. I love that all of your family members were soaking in the magic and putting off leaving.

A monorail ride is the perfect ending. :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear when/where the next trip will be.

Loved your report! We also like to start and end with monorail rides.. Its just not Disney until your ride the monorail. ��

I kept looking to see if I was in any of your pictures since we were at the MK that day, but I didn't see me.
I didn't see you either! :rotfl:

It was crowded that day...I remember we didn't get a whole lot done. Smart call on letting DW and DS do rides while you took a sleeping baby to the Hall of Presidents.
It was. I'm glad I did it. I hadn't seen HoP since probably our trip back in 1998.

Besides not liking the food at Casey's, I often wondered why they didn't have more seating...maybe get rid of the bleachers and add a few more tables? :confused3
I like the food just fine, but they definitely need more seats. I don't understand why they can't even just have some more seats outside.

You'll have to let me know your possible dates in June to see if they are when I'm there or in December...as we are going back that first week of December and hopefully this time we can work it out to meet.
Well, it was going to be the week of 6/10, but unfortunately, I don't think it is going to happen. Also, I don't think we'll do December either. When it came down to it, there were some issues working against the June trip, and we really want to go in 2014. DD will still be 2, and DS will hopefully be tall enough to do more rides. So we're going to save some money this year. We're just going to go to Panama City Beach for a few nights and probably plan another late Nov/early Dec trip in 2014.

I thoroughly enjoyed your TR, and your children are beautiful.
Thank you very much!

Great end to a great TR! And fun to see you did eventually end up at MK for departure day! Even though it was crowded. But it tends to work out because by the time you get to MK on your last day, in most cases you've done all the essential attractions so everything you do this becomes a bonus! At least that's what I tell myself and I can take it easy ;)
It did work out well, but I'm glad that we had done just about everything in the MK already. If we had things that we absolutely had to do, it would have been a headache.

That’s that there “prerogative” thing that is written into a sub-clause of all wedding vows.
Not a thing you can do to change that desire for change of mind.
I come to expect it. :faint:

You’ll just have to go back and correct that minor oversight.
What a shame that will be…
One of these days...

We have always had to do our Disney traveling during peek crowd times so I’m use to it, but…
this still sounds like a bad idea to me.

Hopefully we’re both wrong.
It had bad idea all over it. In all our planning, I planned to avoid the MK on that Saturday at all costs. So much for planning.

::yes::
And you missed IASM :thumbsup2
not so bad after all.
At least not yet.
Not bad at all. Missed IASW and saw one of the classics that I hadn't seen in years.

Disney changed the rules, and she gave you permission…
can’t argue with good fortune

"Oh! Skunked again."
It would be nice if they would actually be open at regular times. It just seems so hit and miss. At least when we've been there.

Yep. That’s a major drawback at Casey’s
The worst. And it isn't like they're selling a hotdog you can hold and eat with one hand as you walk around.

That’s a really cool little bit of Main Street tradition to catch.
I love how they try to find a veteran visiting that day to be part of the ceremony.
You did good to catch it.

I'm really glad I saw it.

That’s exactly how I feel when it time to leave.
:rolleyes:
Me too.

Smiles like that are usually reserved for kids…
Very cool! (First visit button and all)
Yeah, I think that kind of sums up how he came around to the Disney experience.

Thanks for taking us along… and of course not.
Enjoyed the entire trip

Hopefully y’all will find the right plan for a return to The World sometime in the near.
Thanks for reading along and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Your DS clinging to the pole I love it... That's me like DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE!
I know. He's definitely my child. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

What a great way to close out the trip, Casey's and a monorail ride!
It actually was nice. I wasn't crazy about braving the crowds, but it was great to take another walk down Main Street and head out on the monorail.

Really enjoyed following along with another one of your TRs. It seems like DD did really well for her first Disney trip!
Thank you very much for reading along. She did fantastic. We couldn't have asked for anything more from her.

I look forward to the next one! Although I have to say, given the choice between WDW and a beach vacation would be a no brainer for us, lol. I'm sure you'll have fun with whatever you decide!
Well, it is a no-brainer for me... but the trip is going to be a "we." It is looking like the beach will win out this year. There are some logistic issues with the June trip we were considering, so I think we'll do a cheaper trip this year and save up for a Disney trip next year. DD will still be 2 and DS will hopefully finally grow and be able to ride some more rides. :rotfl2:

Man plans. God laughs.
Ain't that the truth.

Never underestimate the powerful draw of shopping.
I won't underestimate it, but I'll never understand it. :confused3

I've never heard of anyone being forced to go to the Magic Kingdom before.
Well, I wasn't exactly forced, but I'd already had my goodbye moment there and I was planning to do something else. I mean I was driving so if I really really didn't want to go there, I could have turned somewhere else.

I'm sure this was still highly enjoyable to some members of the family.
:faint:

Well, at least you'd be able to say "I told you so" as much as you wanted later.
And when someone complained that it was too crowded to ride anything, those words might have been spoken.

Score! You definitely won that one.

...and so did you. :thumbsup2
I actually enjoyed the show. :thumbsup2

I'd say your luck was holding up quite well.
Well, it was so/so. If I was having good luck, someone would have handed me a pile of FP's for Thunder Mountain or something.

Admit it, you were doing that too.
Of course not. That hitching post isn't very tall. I found something bigger and more permanent. If they're going to get me out of there, it is going to take some work. :rotfl2::lmao:

:thumbsup2 Monorail = Disney to me.::yes::

Zzzzzzz...huh? What?

I mean, uh, it was great! :thumbsup2
Well, I'm glad I could help you get some sleep. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Well, you know I'd take WDW over the beach anyday. Hope it all works out!
I would too, but it looks like we're going to end up doing beach this year and Disney in 2014. But at least now I have a trip in the works to plan for, even if it is over a year and a half out. :thumbsup2

Nice work on the report. I'm glad the trip went well for the most part, even traveling with extended family. And it seems like you have a convert in your BIL.
It was a great trip. We had a lot of fun. Hopefully we can do it again in a few years.

Insert head smack here. Sometimes you just get that urge to visit DTD, even when there isn't a single thing you want to buy.
Funny. I've never had that urge. :lmao:

:rotfl2: I was cringing with you, trust me!
I mean really, I can't think of place I'd rather be than the MK, but it just went against all logic!

That might be why I have never eaten at Casey's. I just like to sit when I eat. Call me crazy, but there's something about it that appeals to me. :rotfl:
They definitely need more seats. I guess if I was eating corn dog nuggets, it would be fine, but for a chili dog, you've got to have a place to sit your drink and fries down and use 2 hands to eat that thing.

At least you HAD the stroller. :rotfl2: But that thought of DD covering in corn dogs, fries, and orange soda makes me shudder.
Yeah, we were a disaster waiting to happen. I can just see us being one of those threads on the theme park boards either as the "funniest thing you've ever seen at Disney World" or the "worst parents you've ever seen at Disney World."

Yeah - now THAT's a crowd.

I really enjoyed your TR and I hate to see it come to a close. Looking forward to your summary!
I'm glad you read along!

I'm a big fan of shopping, so I can't say I blame your wife. However, I see how frustrating that morning must have been for you. ;)
Considering how drastically opposite our touring plans tend to be, yes, if you'd enjoy it, I wouldn't and vice versa. :rotfl2::lmao:

I love to end a trip at the MK. Even though it was crowded, it sounds like you still had fun. I love that all of your family members were soaking in the magic and putting off leaving.
It worked out well. Even though we really didn't end up actually doing much, it was nice to spend time just hanging around Main Street and Town Square.

A monorail ride is the perfect ending. :goodvibes
Absolutely!

Can't wait to hear when/where the next trip will be.
I'll share some details in the decision making process later, but it looks like our June trip was a false alarm. We're planning to go to the beach this summer and do a Disney trip in 2014 so maybe DS can enjoy more rides since we'll have to actually start paying for him now. :rotfl:

Loved your report! We also like to start and end with monorail rides.. Its just not Disney until your ride the monorail. ��
Thanks for reading! There's just something about that monorail... Even despite all the issues it had while we were there and the fact that it was only running about half the time, it is still my favorite mode of Disney Transportation. I'm always happy when I'm on the monorail.

It's kind of amusing how spoiled us DISers get when we become conditioned to visiting WDW during down times. When we arrive at a park super late or have to deal with heavy crowds, we almost feel like saying, "Hey, all of you aren't supposed to be in this park today. I called dibs." :rotfl2:

Despite it being a little hectic, it sounds like you all had a good last day, fitting in some rides and soaking up the park a final time. And hey, it ending a trip with a monorail ride is always nice.

Love the picture of your DS clinging to the pole. Think it kind of represents everyone when they have to finally leave WDW.:lmao:

I must say, you handled the change from Epcot to MK extremely well. I would have pulled out all my research and been like, "NO!" :rotfl2:

I still haven't been to the HoP. :blush: Every time I see it, I know I should speak up and tell DH to get on, but I haven't. I must next time.

We're still debating on when to go to. We have the opportunity to go the second week of October for F&W, which would be so much fun. Otherwise, we're looking at December again too. It was seriously the best time to go.

Really enjoyed your TR :)

It's kind of amusing how spoiled us DISers get when we become conditioned to visiting WDW during down times. When we arrive at a park super late or have to deal with heavy crowds, we almost feel like saying, "Hey, all of you aren't supposed to be in this park today. I called dibs." :rotfl2:
Exactly. I mean I planned my trip around low crowds so what are you people doing clogging up Main Street!

Despite it being a little hectic, it sounds like you all had a good last day, fitting in some rides and soaking up the park a final time. And hey, it ending a trip with a monorail ride is always nice.
It was great. Obviously not what I'd planned, but I'm glad it worked out that way.

Love the picture of your DS clinging to the pole. Think it kind of represents everyone when they have to finally leave WDW.:lmao:
Yes, I thought it was very fitting. I'm not sure what exactly was going on there, but it just fit the situation very well. :rotfl2:

I must say, you handled the change from Epcot to MK extremely well. I would have pulled out all my research and been like, "NO!" :rotfl2:
I could have done that, but in the end, I'm pretty sure that means I'd have just gone to EPCOT by myself.

Not that going to EPCOT by myself for an afternoon would have been torture or anything. :rolleyes1

I still haven't been to the HoP. :blush: Every time I see it, I know I should speak up and tell DH to get on, but I haven't. I must next time.
It's a good show to see, but definitely something to do when:
  1. It is hot and you need to cool off
  2. It is ridiculously crowded and you're looking for something that doesn't have an hour long wait
  3. When you don't have a toddler to try to entertain during a 20 minute show
:lmao:

We're still debating on when to go to. We have the opportunity to go the second week of October for F&W, which would be so much fun. Otherwise, we're looking at December again too. It was seriously the best time to go.
I would love to go in the fall sometime to enjoy F&W and MNSSHP. Unfortunately, due to the fact that I live on a farm, going on vacation in the September/October time frame just isn't something that is ever going to happen. I really love the late November/ early December time though. Crowds aren't bad, weather isn't excessively hot like it is in the summer and we get to see all the Christmas decorations. I'm sure we'll take advantage of doing that all we can until the kids are in school.

Really enjoyed your TR :)
Thanks for reading along!

The Snow Update

Ok, I haven't written my post TR summary update yet, but I kind of want to drag this thing out a little farther so I'm going to share something from yesterday.

As I've mentioned before, I live on a farm in Indiana. We are surrounded by mostly flat ground, but just to the southwest of my house is a series of about 3 or 4 huge hills. Apparently a glacier just came to an abrupt stop right there once upon a time. Our property line runs just up the middle of the hill that is closest to our house. All of this hilly ground is woooded, except for the far eastern portion of the one that crosses onto our property. The rest of the hills and the western part of this one are too steep to mow, but this eastern part on our property was cleared back in the day to use as pasture ground. Right now, we don't have any livestock, so it is just a big grassy hill that I keep mowed every summer.

Whenever it snows, people from around the area just randomly show up to sled on it. On one hand, that's fine, but on the other hand, it does get annoying. I get sick of picking up trash and having to police the area. I don't care if people want to sled, but the idiots who try driving a 4x4 up the hill or riding snowmobiles on my property tend to get on my bad side pretty quick. And you wouldn't believe how many times I've had to go out and ask people to leave because they show up to sled well after dark. I'm just not too crazy about people being on our property doing who knows what when we can't even see them by looking out the window. Just a little creepy.

Anyway, I usually go out and sled once in while. Most people like to sled right along the tree line going straight north. It is the steepest part, but it is also very rough and you lose your momentum. I've got a line that I can go down that will take me almost all the way across the field at the bottom if condidtions are right. This year, DS has been riding with me and he loves it. I started taking him about 40 -50' or so up the hill on a little bit less steep part to slide down on his own.

When I got home from work yesterday, DS came running to the door asking if we could go sledding. I had a meeting that I needed to go to, but I figured this would be our last snow this year so I told him we could go a few times if he'd get ready quick. We went out and I took him part of the way up like usual so he could ride down by himself.

8591486883_9af2fe9187.jpg

8592587312_c9f3dc85ef.jpg

8591487565_eaf9510020.jpg

8592588650_53441353c3.jpg

It was finally time that I had to get back into the house and get ready to leave so I told him he could go one more time. I then asked him if he wanted to sled from where we've been doing it or if he wanted to go all the way up to the top. I figured that since there wasn't anyone else out there, this would be a good time him to take his first solo ride from the very top because I wouldn't have to worry about him getting run over by other sledders.

We climbed up and I pointed the sled in a direction that I figured the hill would level out and slow him down to a stop before he hit the second level of the slope at the bottom. Some of you may have seen this on Facebook, but I uploaded the video on Youtube to share here. I think this should work, but my computer at work blocks Youtube, so I can't exactly test the link I'm going to post. Let me know if it works or not... :rolleyes1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_qULXjj5gI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Now he has had wipeouts at the past and usually once he gets snow in his face that's it. We're done and we can't get to the house quick enough. This time, he got up and grabbed the sled and started trying to climb back up! :thumbsup2

I ran down to him and got him turned around. We went back over to the second level of the hill and I sent him the rest of the way down from a little bit steeper of a slope than he'd been doing. I think he enjoyed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVj2WYMIPpU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I just thought I'd share. It is kind of a proud dad moment, and if there's still enough snow on the ground we might have to go back out there this evening and give it another shot.

I really want to watch your videos but don't have the right cookies here at.....work So glad you son got in his last sledding of the season! I don't blame you for not wanting people out there at night or in their 4x4's. Sheesh.

I am fortunate enough to live next to a huge field where the crop varies betwen corn and soybean. I cross country ski out there when it actually does snow here. Unfortunately we didn't get any appreciable snow this year, so no skiing for me.

Enjoyed your last day update. I am spoiled by going in down times as well - when I see major crowds I tend to run the other way! Our jobs don't let us go during busy timesaver the year- while I'm sure with a little bribery (we would probably need to sell our first born....) we could get spring break or Christmas off I much prefer to travel when everyone is at work or school! I loved your little update on potentially the last snow fall of the season- we were completely melted and got 8" dumped on us last week... It is almost gone - and I'm hoping it is our last! Kids are so awesome and as much as I want to move to a warmer climate we will definitely have to make sure our kids continue to know what sledding is!

First, both videos work.

I had seen the one on FB. Looks like DS is having a blast.

I'd feel a little creepy myself if strangers were on my property at night. Kind of like the coyote we had roaming in my backyard two nights ago. :scared1:

I really want to watch your videos but don't have the right cookies here at.....work So glad you son got in his last sledding of the season! I don't blame you for not wanting people out there at night or in their 4x4's. Sheesh.

I am fortunate enough to live next to a huge field where the crop varies betwen corn and soybean. I cross country ski out there when it actually does snow here. Unfortunately we didn't get any appreciable snow this year, so no skiing for me.
Work firewalls are awful. It's like they want us to do actual real work or something. :confused3 :lmao:

Cross country skiing sounds like too much work for me. I'm sorry you didn't get the opportunity to do it this year though.

Enjoyed your last day update. I am spoiled by going in down times as well - when I see major crowds I tend to run the other way! Our jobs don't let us go during busy timesaver the year- while I'm sure with a little bribery (we would probably need to sell our first born....) we could get spring break or Christmas off I much prefer to travel when everyone is at work or school! I loved your little update on potentially the last snow fall of the season- we were completely melted and got 8" dumped on us last week... It is almost gone - and I'm hoping it is our last! Kids are so awesome and as much as I want to move to a warmer climate we will definitely have to make sure our kids continue to know what sledding is!
Any time you can go is a good time. We're trying to take advantage of the slower times while the kids are young by going early Dec/late Nov while schools are in session. Once our kids are in school we'll probably only do trips in the summer, once again. :sad2:

We haven't had much snow at all this year. I think we've had about 4 or 5 snowfalls that have given us enough snow to sled, but the kids were sick during one of them so DS didn't get to go out. For most of the winter weather this year, we've been on that southern fringe that gets more ice than snow. :sad2:

Are you near Ft. W?
Not even close. :rotfl2: I'm SE from Indianapolis.

First, both videos work.

I had seen the one on FB. Looks like DS is having a blast.

I'd feel a little creepy myself if strangers were on my property at night. Kind of like the coyote we had roaming in my backyard two nights ago. :scared1:
I'm glad it is working. I forgot to try to check it last night at home. :rolleyes1

I really don't mind people sledding, but that definitely is a little creepy. We came home from church one afternoon when there was no snow on the ground at all. As we were coming down the road I saw a dark spot on the hill and I assumed it was either a deer or a coyote. As we got closer, it was a person.

We basically just let people come and sled when there's snow, but whenever I see someone around when there's no snow on the ground, I want to know what they're doing and why they're on my property. I hopped on the 4 wheeler and took off, but by the time I got there he was gone and I couldn't even find where he went. I assume off through the woods somewhere... not to get into a debate on 2nd amendment rights, but this is one reason why I am a gun owner. :rolleyes:

Not to mention coyote population control. Sounds like you could use one too. :rotfl2::lmao:

Hey Andy, I'm finally caught up on your last chapter. I could sense your frustration with the whole Downtown Disney thing and the switch to MK from Epcot. I completely understand! And the whole time I was thinking, "and you'll get there hours after the park opened". :laughing: But hey, that's what you've gotta do when you travel with a group. Just go with the flow. And it sounded like you made the most of it.

The picture of your son hanging onto the hitching post, not wanting to leave the park, was really cute.

I'm not sure I'd want strangers on my property either. :confused3

How awesome! You should be a proud daddy!

Catching up...sorry I've been MIA!

Your last few updates were great! Sorry Rapunzel wasn't the greatest at the meet & greet.

The night in EPCOT sounds like a lot of fun! I could go for some Via Napoli & a drink right now myself.

WOW! Those crowds the last day in MK. :eek: But, it sounds like y'all had a fun time and a really great trip! Thank you for sharing these family memories with us.

And your DS is too cute on his sled!

Hey Andy, I'm finally caught up on your last chapter. I could sense your frustration with the whole Downtown Disney thing and the switch to MK from Epcot. I completely understand! And the whole time I was thinking, "and you'll get there hours after the park opened". :laughing: But hey, that's what you've gotta do when you travel with a group. Just go with the flow. And it sounded like you made the most of it.
Heck, this wasn't the group changing "our" plans, it was DW! The group planned to split up anyway! :faint: I figured super planner like you who makes spreadsheets of his spreadhseets would understand my frustration.

The picture of your son hanging onto the hitching post, not wanting to leave the park, was really cute.
Very fitting of the way we all feel. :sad:

I'm not sure I'd want strangers on my property either. :confused3

How awesome! You should be a proud daddy!
Thanks! He has a blast, so of course it is fun for me too!

Catching up...sorry I've been MIA!
I know, but I undersand. :thumbsup2

Your last few updates were great! Sorry Rapunzel wasn't the greatest at the meet & greet.
She wasn't awful. I'll say she wasn't feeling too well that day because she certainly wasn't acting like herself. :rolleyes1

The night in EPCOT sounds like a lot of fun! I could go for some Via Napoli & a drink right now myself.
It was a fantastic evening. I can go for some Via Napoli any time. I'm half tempted to try to get someone who's going soon to ship me a pizza. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

WOW! Those crowds the last day in MK. :eek: But, it sounds like y'all had a fun time and a really great trip! Thank you for sharing these family memories with us.
It definitely worked out well. I certainly wouldn't want to have gone there that day if we had things that we felt like we needed to get done, but since it was a more laid back touring plan for us it was a great way to end the trip.

And your DS is too cute on his sled!
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!