There are changing tables in the Men's restroom.. Right?

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
We are a couple weeks away from our( DH and I) trip with my DD, DSIL and sweet DGS it will be his 1st trip and 2nd birthday. So the yesterday my DD asked if there were changing tables in the men's restrooms. I really could not answer 100%. She said my SIL made some cute remark about not having to change him, which he does regularly so I am not sure what that was about.. And I am not going to ask... minding my own business.... I know in the family restrooms there are changing tables. But are they in all the men's restrooms.

Also where are all the baby care centers at, I just want them for reference for the just in case. Also he is just turning 2, at this age he is not to old to change or clean up if we need to if we are close by?

Yup, changing tables in all the restrooms.
The Epcot Baby care center is on the walkway ovre towards Mexico and the MK one is next to Casey's at the top of main street. I don't think we've ever used the AK or DHS ones, sorry.
It's totally fine to use them for a 2 year old. There's no age checker anything.

Thanks so much...

I thought so... But I really needed to double check, to have my facts straight.

Haha the comment was probably bc so many mens rooms dont have them, my husband and i have the same longstanding joke/frustration.
Glad to hear disney is an exception!

Just know it may not look like a traditional changing table. A lot of bathrooms at Disney just have like a marble/plastic slab on the wall next to the sinks. It isn't usually the Koala fold down ones people are use to looking at.

DHS babycare center is as soon as you get through the gate in the building to left.
I can't remember where it is in AK.
I believe they are all located next to the first aid centers.

Not only are there changing tables in the men's rooms, but the lines are often shorter. When we took our twins and split one kid/adult, his line was always shorter- because there was always a line at non-restaurant restrooms!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter