• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Gordon: "Nothing is okay..."

Thora: "He's upset he doesn't like hot chocolate."
Jay: "Oh my deareat Gordon, you shouldn't be a diva about not liking a food. Unfortunately that happens a lot. Like I might get a sponsorship from Dannon. I HATE yogurt. But I'll have to eat some. I'm not saying you have to drink hot chocolate, but you'll have to get used to trying foods that are unpleasant."

Jay: "Oh my deareat Gordon, you shouldn't be a diva about not liking a food. Unfortunately that happens a lot. Like I might get a sponsorship from Dannon. I HATE yogurt. But I'll have to eat some. I'm not saying you have to drink hot chocolate, but you'll have to get used to trying foods that are unpleasant."

Gordon: "Jay you do not understand! This has never happened before!"

OOC: Bri, check your PMs.

Okay, so I'll be posting as Eli and Olivia will be posting as Nancy, for now anyways. We've reinterpreted the characters so there will be some differences.

OOC: I'm changing up Nancy a bit. She's a year older than Mike. She's definitely not a clone of her mother, but a mixture of both her parents. She does tend to look more like her mother although. Nancy has a bit lighter brown hair then Peggy and at this point the British accent is fading.

Nancy: She layed in her bed, and it just hit her. Nancy broke into tears. She was in so much shock she pushed everything away that could make things better. It was such such a blur, life was like a living night mare and she was on autocontrol. Nancy went to find her father. "Father?"

OOC: I've made some changes to Eli as well. Right now he's the same age, but he acts differently, a bit more like his father, though he does have his mother in him. Right now, I'm wrapping up that plot abut him dying so I can get him back. Also, no Jules.

Eli: He blinked his eyes open slowly. The drugs made things a bit hazy. He was lying in the Hospital Wing, in a bed there. He breathed slowly. He felt someone take his hand, and saw his mom. "Hi Mom."

Pepper: "How are you feeling?"

Eli: "I'm okay."

Tony: He entered the room. "Hey kiddo."

Eli: "Hey Dad."

Tony: "The surgery was a success, the doc was able to get the shrapnel out of your chest, so there's no more need of a reactor. You're officially healthy and home free. You are also no longer a cyborg."

Eli: "Aww, I liked being a cyborg."

Tony: He chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Oh, right, guess what day it is?"

Eli: "Can JARVIS not tell you the day?"

Tony: "It's Christmas!"

Pepper: "Merry Christmas, Eli."

Eli: He grinned. "Merry Christmas Mom, Dad."

Coulson: He walked downstairs. "There's something important you should be informed about-" he heard the doorbell ring, "but there's no time because he's here, so I guess you'll just see for yourself."

Luke: He was lead in by some security guards, an Asgardian mask over his jaw so he couldnt talk and handcuffs on.

Coulson: "This little brat is going to be staying with us for a while. We have containment for him that should work, Thor and I have discussed this."

Thora: Her jaw dropped.

Raven: She got up, told Coulson, "I hate you," punched Luke in the jaw as hard as she could, went to her room and got dressed, then left the tower.

Conrad: "What just happened?"

Mike: "We don't like Luke. He's a bad person. He hurt Raven really bad once."

Conrad: As he processed this, he got so angry he couldn't even speak, just turned away.

Sam: He tried to keep Conrad calm, but he didn't blame him at all.

Bruce: "No offense Mr. Coulson, but this is a good idea...why?"

Raven: She got up, told Coulson, "I hate you," punched Luke in the jaw as hard as she could, went to her room and got dressed, then left the tower.

Conrad: "What just happened?"

Mike: "We don't like Luke. He's a bad person. He hurt Raven really bad once."

Conrad: As he processed this, he got so angry he couldn't even speak, just turned away.

Sam: He tried to keep Conrad calm, but he didn't blame him at all.

Bruce: "No offense Mr. Coulson, but this is a good idea...why?"

Gordon: "Mike I think you forgot to mention that he hung me."

Coulson: "He broke out of his containment at headquarters. While that's being fixed, the second-most adequate containment center is here, as we do not want him back in Asgard."

Thor: "It's alright, it was my idea, I will be the one guarding him."

Luke: He fell to his knees, blood dripping from the mask.

June: "Director, I dont understand this..."

Coulson: "It'll only be for a day or two, until his original containment center is fortified better."

Gordon: "Mike I think you forgot to mention that he hung me."

Coulson: "He broke out of his containment at headquarters. While that's being fixed, the second-most adequate containment center is here, as we do not want him back in Asgard."

Thor: "It's alright, it was my idea, I will be the one guarding him."

Luke: He fell to his knees, blood dripping from the mask.

June: "Director, I dont understand this..."

Coulson: "It'll only be for a day or two, until his original containment center is fortified better."

Mike: "I didn't forget, I just used Raven so he'd properly understand the rage."

Bruce: He sighred, pinching the bridge of his nose for a moment. "Okay. But if he hurts my daughter -"

Sam: "Or Raven, or my son-" he cut in.

Bruce: He glared a little at Sam for interrupting. "As I was saying, if he hurts my daughter or anyone else in this tower, I will blame you as well as him, and I will not be held accountable for Hulking out."

Mike: "I didn't forget, I just used Raven so he'd properly understand the rage."

Bruce: He sighred, pinching the bridge of his nose for a moment. "Okay. But if he hurts my daughter -"

Sam: "Or Raven, or my son-" he cut in.

Bruce: He glared a little at Sam for interrupting. "As I was saying, if he hurts my daughter or anyone else in this tower, I will blame you as well as him, and I will not be held accountable for Hulking out."

Coulson: "Of course. We have our best agents watching over him right now." He sighed. "Honestly," he said quietly, "he deserves more than the death penalty, but of course,"

Thor: "He's my nephew,"

Coulson: "Yes, that. But if he does attempt to escape a bullet is going straight through his forehead. You won't even know he's here, and we are just going to go on enjoying our Christmas."

Guards: They led Luke to the underground holding cell.

OOC: This was just so they know where he is because last I knew he was in asgard or off who knows where in hiding, and I can use him if needed, but I doubt I will anytime soon. Raven has the right to go down and beat him up, if she'd like though.

Coulson: "Of course. We have our best agents watching over him right now." He sighed. "Honestly," he said quietly, "he deserves more than the death penalty, but of course,"

Thor: "He's my nephew,"

Coulson: "Yes, that. But if he does attempt to escape a bullet is going straight through his forehead. You won't even know he's here, and we are just going to go on enjoying our Christmas."

Guards: They led Luke to the underground holding cell.

OOC: This was just so they know where he is because last I knew he was in asgard or off who knows where in hiding, and I can use him if needed, but I doubt I will anytime soon. Raven has the right to go down and beat him up, if she'd like though.

OOC: I might have her do that later, but she's left the tower.

Sam: "Right, yes. Conrad, can you help me with the dishes?"

Conrad: "Sure Dad."

Mike: "I'll help too, Mr. Wilson."

Sam: He sighed in a way that said they'd clearly had this conversation, many, many times before. "How many times do I have to tell you, call me Sam?"

Mike: He smiled politely. "At least once more, sir."

Eli: He watched with excitement as his parents brought his wrapped presents to him, and he unwrapped them, still in bed. A new computer, a new phone, a new tablet, new clothes, new tools.....it was all new and amazing. Of course, he didn't get the dog or cat he'd been wanting for years, but that was okay. Then his parents told him they needed sleep, and that he wasn't supposed to have solid food yet, but JARVIS would make him a smoothie if he asked for it. Then they left, his mother reminding him he wasn't supposed to over-exert himself, so no getting up. He rolled his eyes, that was a recipe for boredom. But then he remember his new tech, and decided to program it.

OOC: I might have her do that later, but she's left the tower.

Sam: "Right, yes. Conrad, can you help me with the dishes?"

Conrad: "Sure Dad."

Mike: "I'll help too, Mr. Wilson."

Sam: He sighed in a way that said they'd clearly had this conversation, many, many times before. "How many times do I have to tell you, call me Sam?"

Mike: He smiled politely. "At least once more, sir."

OOC: Honestly it is the cutest thing when people say that <3 it's so polite and adorable lol

June: She brought her dish over to them. "it looks like you're good, but if you need any help, I'm here."

Coulson: He sat down and sighed. He didn't mean to hurt Raven. He never truly knew what went down back then, as no one liked to talk about it. He'd apologize to her later, and give her the present he had bought.

OOC: If he asks her when she comes back, she'll tell him.

Should I have Eli come say hi although he has orders anyway?

Conrad: "Thanks June."

Raven: She walked down the streets, headphones in her ears, trying to blast everything out.

OOC: If he asks her when she comes back, she'll tell him.

Should I have Eli come say hi although he has orders anyway?

Conrad: "Thanks June."

Raven: She walked down the streets, headphones in her ears, trying to blast everything out.

OOC: Okay. And yeah, Eli should come home for Christmas!

June: She smiled sweetly. "You're welcome. Sorry about my dad. I'm sure we'll be fine, he typically knows what he's talking about."

Steve: "Nancy?"

Nancy: "I... I..." She took a big breath, overwhelmed with emotion and ran to her father's arms.

Gordon: "Never ever."

Jay: "Woah."

Coulson: He walked downstairs. "There's something important you should be informed about-" he heard the doorbell ring, "but there's no time because he's here, so I guess you'll just see for yourself."

Luke: He was lead in by some security guards, an Asgardian mask over his jaw so he couldnt talk and handcuffs on.

Coulson: "This little brat is going to be staying with us for a while. We have containment for him that should work, Thor and I have discussed this."

Thora: Her jaw dropped.

Evelyn: "NO! Do you realize how dangerous he is!? We could all be toast."

Jay: He wasn't happy about Luke at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter