The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Evelyn: "I don't understand why you try to make yourself feel unwanted."

June: "Because I can't be wanted. I could die tomorrow and I don't want any of you missing me... I was an agent before, but the only one who ever liked me was Phil, and i made him promise me he'd be okay if I died. But now I actually have friends."

Evelyn: "Well I told you yesterday I'd miss you. And I'm sure the others will too."

Jay: "I'll miss you June!"

Evelyn: "Oh good."

Jay: "Yeah they can get confusing."

Hope: "Me too." She nodded at him. "Yeah."

June: "Because I can't be wanted. I could die tomorrow and I don't want any of you missing me... I was an agent before, but the only one who ever liked me was Phil, and i made him promise me he'd be okay if I died. But now I actually have friends."

Evelyn: "Hey. Everyone needs friends. Especially agents under a lot of risk. They need it more. Friends are supposed to be there to support and take friends for their pain. It's okay. Don't isolate yourself. We're here for you and love you."

Raven: "She's right. Even I'm expendable. That's why my father and I don't spend much time together, besides the fact that he's too busy for me. We can't allow our emotions to dictate what's good for SHIELD. We have to be ready to sacrifice our lives for SHIELD, and SHIELD can't sit there and mourn, business has to get done and they have to keep surviving."

Raven: "She's right. Even I'm expendable. That's why my father and I don't spend much time together, besides the fact that he's too busy for me. We can't allow our emotions to dictate what's good for SHIELD. We have to be ready to sacrifice our lives for SHIELD, and SHIELD can't sit there and mourn, business has to get done and they have to keep surviving."

June: "Thank you, Raven. You know I care about all of you, but that doesn't mean that you should care about me. I know I've gotten emotional, but that's going to stop. I need this. I'm sorry."

Evelyn: "Hey. Everyone needs friends. Especially agents under a lot of risk. They need it more. Friends are supposed to be there to support and take friends for their pain. It's okay. Don't isolate yourself. We're here for you and love you."

June: "I appreciate it, Ev, I really do, I just don't know if I'm able to hurt you with my death."

June: "Thank you, Raven. You know I care about all of you, but that doesn't mean that you should care about me. I know I've gotten emotional, but that's going to stop. I need this. I'm sorry."

Raven: "That can't be a one way street you know. The best agents don't care about anything except protecting their agency and the ultimate goal."

Raven: "That can't be a one way street you know. The best agents don't care about anything except protecting their agency and the ultimate goal."

June: "That's also why I'm leaving, so I can become that agent again."

June: "I appreciate it, Ev, I really do, I just don't know if I'm able to hurt you with my death."

Evelyn: "Hey, you'd do the same for me. I can handle it."

Raven: "Don't become the agent that you were. Frankly, you were not as good as you think you were. Get better, and then maybe you'll be okay."

Evelyn: "My parents are pretty fantastic agents and are caring parents."

Evelyn: "Hey, you'd do the same for me. I can handle it."

Evelyn: "My parents are pretty fantastic agents and are caring parents."

Raven: "They're married and assigned to the Avengers Initiative. They're special cases. Normally the best agents are like May or my father."

Raven: "They're married and assigned to the Avengers Initiative. They're special cases. Normally the best agents are like May or my father."

June: "I finally get to train with May again." I hope she really sucks all the emotion out of me this time...

Evelyn: She hugged her back and smiled.

Evelyn: "Yeah but I think June can be a special case too."

Raven: "Well unless she gets married or assigned to the Avengers Initiative or something like it where they aren't necessarily completely bound by SHIELD..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter