The Widow and the Spinster: The Search for Adventure, Enlightenment, and the Quest for Forbidden food - Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, and New TR Link! 4/2

We landed at Heathrow and were amongst the first off the plane. We had to go through security again. For some reason I got pulled off to the side for extra special screening. Fun times.

Our business class tickets gave us access to the British Airways lounge. There were several in the terminal and since our gate assignment had not been posted yet, we made a guess as to which lounge to go to, and went to the North lounge. We choose poorly.

When we handed our tickets to the check in agent, she informed us that our gate would be B39 and that the South lounge would be closer to our gate. Also we had to take a train to get there. So we turned around went back down the three escalators that we had come up to get there. And down one more to get to the train.

We got to the location of our gate and I wanted some water. Jill said we had time to go up to the lounge and get free water. We also had time to see if there was some quick food available. I filled my water and then went to take a look at the food. They were in the process of changing over from breakfast to lunch. Like so many places nowadays they had examples of what they were serving displayed on plates. I saw a bun full of bacon and asked what that was. It was simply bacon on a brioche roll. Actually it was just a hamburger bun, but brioche sounds fancier. Perfect! I'll take it. I practically ran back to the table and told Jill to go get one. Neither of us really ate the bun, we just enjoyed the yummy porky goodness.

q23EGY1104HSH11.jpg

Then we headed to our gate, and boarded shortly thereafter. People probably thought we were insane. The entire way down the jetway we sounded like the dogs on the Beggin' strips commercial. "Bacon, bacon, bacon!" We kept chanting. Clearly we'd had too many early mornings and lack of sleep.

There was a huge hold up for getting on the plane. The people in wheelchairs were still sitting there waiting to board. We heard one of the crew members say something about a guy who was in a wheelchair and they weren't sure if they could lift him to get him into the seat. Evidently he was in the aisle seat that would eventually be across from Jill's seat.

q23EGY1104HSH12.jpg

We took our seats and again we had the comfy lay flat pods. This time it was even more ideal because we had a pass through between us so that we could chit chat throughout the flight.

q23EGY1104HSH14.JPG

q23EGY1104HSH13.jpg

We were served champagne before takeoff. I didn't take a picture of the menu. Oops. Did I mention that I was tired?

I guess Jill watched “The Holiday”

q23EGY1104HSH15.JPG

I’m not sure what this drink was. It must be Jill’s because it’s not wine!

q23EGY1104HSH16.JPG

They came by to take our orders. The choices for appetizers were some sort of barley salad with beets, a smoked salmon, or sweet potato soup.

q23EGY1104HSH17.JPG

q23EGY1104HSH18.jpg

The choices for mains were lamb of some kind, chicken, or a pasta with mushrooms. I ordered the chicken, but they came back to tell me they were out so I had to pick something else. I'd really had enough lamb on this trip so I went with the pasta. I guess Jill got the last chicken dish.

q23EGY1104HSH19.JPG

I think I’m glad I went with the pasta.

q23EGY1104HSH20.jpg

For my dessert I had the apricot souffle. It was more like a sort of custard, but it was good. Jill’s looks different than mine.

q23EGY1104HSH21.JPG

q23EGY1104HSH22.jpg

He took my soup away before I was actually finished, but when he went to take my pasta, I was like, no I'm still eating it. Same for the dessert.

On the video screen I decided to watch Love Actually since it's Jenny's favorite movie and I've never seen it. Bad choice. It's all about happy people falling in love, with the exception of Professor Snape who is cheating on his wife. It just highlighted to me that I just lost my love of my life, and don't see myself in that situation of discovering a new romance anytime soon, if ever even.

I'd finished eating, and just as the movie was ending I paused it during the credits. Before the meal I had purchased the WiFi package (cheap of them not giving us free WiFi in business class), and had been working on the TR. I took off my headphones to get the computer back out and start working on it. Almost instantly I heard the unmistakable sounds of someone vomiting. I grabbed the headphones, put them back on, restarted the credits and turned up the volume.

Jill didn't notice cause she was listening to a movie of her own. I think by this time she may have finished her first movie and started watching Love Actually herself. Pretty soon it was impossible not to notice what was going on in the seat behind her. There were multiple crew members in the aisle tending to him.

When Jill finally noticed, I told her that the guy behind her had puked. She was glad she didn't know about it because she said she was a sympathetic puker. I've been known to have that problem as well, so I'm glad I didn't this time.

I started to try and work on my computer, but when I tried to log back onto the WiFi, it didn't recognize that I'd spent $25+ on the full flight package and it wanted me to purchase it again. I complained to the stewardess about this and she said she would send her manager over. While I was waiting for the manager, the puker started up again and I realized I better pick another movie. This time I went with Hairspray, the Musical.

Eventually the manager came over. I'm sure he was thrilled to deal with me and my whiny Karen WiFi problem when they had someone experiencing a potential medical emergency. But as soon as he stopped down to check out the problem, the WiFi registered and confirmed I'd bought the package. He left figuring everything was solved. I never did get back on the WiFi. I finally gave up and put my computer away figuring I would hit them up for a refund once I got home. I didn’t.

I finished Hairspray, and that too was a poor choice. The last song is You can't Stop the Beat and that was the closer on our upcoming concert (in November). Fran was the one who nominated that song. You see, this concert was the band's 45th Anniversary concert. Band members nominated their favorite pieces and then we all voted on them to choose what we would play. Fran lived to see the songs on the program, but she never got to rehearse any of the songs. She passed before the rehearsals started. So when "You can't Stop the Beat" came on I started bawling all over again.

I don't know how many more times the guy ended up puking, but it seems like he was going throughout the flight. Poor guy, I'm sure he wasn't having a good time either, but ugh.

I think it was about this time that I pulled up the map. Jill had said we were about to fly over @pkondz's house so I took this picture for him.

q23EGY1104HSH23.jpg

I realized that I needed to just keep watching movies with the volume cranked so I couldn't hear what was going on. I decided to try and watch Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore. That came out right around Fran's last weeks and she was in no shape to see movies. She even passed on the movies on the cruise six weeks before her death.

I got about a half an hour into it when I realized that I needed to watch it another time. I'd been up for 18 hours or so now, plus I'd been having the stewards refill my wine glass since take off. I was sipping it slowly, but still I was starting to doze off. I did end up watching the entire trio of movies over New Year’s so that was fun.

I put on Lilo & Stitch the Movie cause I know how that one goes. I also extended my seat to lay flat and snuggled up. I believe that I drowsed in and out for about an hour. While I was crashed out, Jill was served Afternoon tea.

q23EGY1104HSH24.JPG

The movie was almost over when the captain interrupted to say that we had about 40 minutes until landing.

I brought my seat back up, finished the movie, and watched the map the rest of the way.

They let all the Business class passengers off the plane first and Jill and I sailed through customs with our Global Entry. We got our bags pretty quickly and headed out to meet our driver. Jill was smart and booked someone to pick us up (she had also booked someone to take her to the airport). Neither of us would have been fit to drive after the day we had. Heck I almost tripped getting off the moving walkway!

We got to her house and immediately started a Stouffers Lasagne in the oven. She ended up just putting hers into a Tupperware and saving it for later, because she wasn't hungry.

q23EGY1104HSH25.jpg

I ate every last bite of mine, and considered eating more, but instead ate a couple of the Milka biscuits I had picked up on the way back from Alexandria.

Both of us went to bed. It was 7:15 Denver time. Twenty-four hours after we had woken up that morning.

Neither of us slept well. When we reconvened in the morning, we confirmed that we kept waking up every two hours. We both (separately) tried the “playing games on our phones” to tire ourselves out in the middle of the night. Around 1:30AM, I was playing on my phone. When I decided to put it back down it was 1:15AM. I had no idea what was going on, but I was able to go back to sleep for about three hours starting around 2AM. Jill was up for the rest of the night.

I woke at 5AM and figured that was enough sleep for me. I finally figured out what happened with the time. I just happened to be awake playing games when the Mountain Time Zone fell back for Fall, so I got an extra hour of gaming.

I went downstairs, made coffee, found some heavy cream that wasn't soured (the milk was), and started to work on the computer. About that time Jill came down and started to watch the Chief's game that was being played in Germany.

For over a week we had been planning breakfast at Jill's favorite spot. They opened at 6AM and we headed over there around 7AM. We've been to this place before so we have a standard drink order. She gets the Blood Orange Mimosa, I get the straight up Bloody Mary. (They have several flavors from Kimchi spice, Thai flavor and just plain spicy.) You may see something similar if you join in on my next TR!

q23EGY1104HSH26.jpg

I'd been wanting an egg over easy, but the only way that I eat it is with a bite of egg on top of a piece of toast, and a slice of bacon in that bite. We had been planning this breakfast since we were in Cairo.

q23EGY1104HSH29.jpg

She got the Sandwich I Am, with sausage and egg on a pretzel roll.

q23EGY1104HSH27.JPG

She also got a pumpkin pancake. She would have shared it with me, but I couldn't even finish my own breakfast.

q23EGY1104HSH28.jpg

We still had a couple hours to kill before I had to be at the airport so I paid some bills on the computer. It was November 4th and the rent for all the tenants who pay via Zelle had hit my bank account so I played around with money. I worked on the TR, and just relaxed until it was time to go.

She dropped me off at the airport. I checked my bags, made my way through security, to the gate and eventually onto the plane.

As I was getting off the plane in London, I had received a text message from Jim asking about my itinerary. I'm always amazed that he never knows when he's supposed to pick me up. Turns out that he had a concert while my plane was landing. I should have realized that because I was invited to play with that same band, but since I wasn’t going to be able to make the concert, I declined to play with that band.

He was able to get his partner, Alberto, to pick me up instead and I was back home in less than half an hour after my plane landed. The kitties were very happy to see me!

The End!

Tomorrow I leave for my first Walt Disney World trip since Fran passed. But don't worry there will still be and TR and plenty of antics. I'm bringing Jill, Jenny and her Boy Toy (of 30 years) along! :laughing:

Hey perfect timing on your reply! Usually you get in-between my parts 1 & 2 updates, but on this one, you made it so my last post is at the top of the page! :thumbsup2

I’ll have to take a peek.

I think its fun! Way better than Sudoku!

I googled that pic… way too many examples to choose from.

I bet!

Oh????
I thought it was hazelnut which I’d have trouble with. Must recheck. :)

Yeah, I'm not a fan of hazel nut either. I bought an assorted bag of them at Christmastime and put them in a bowl on my counter, and my cleaning lady kept eating my favorite ones. So when I bought a bag of Ghiradelli squares in Easter colors, I didn't put them in bowl, I hid the bag under the coffee station! It had regular caramel and salted caramel.

Have fun at WDW!!

Thanks! I plan on it! And guess what? I'm all packed and my suitcases are in the front of the house. Well all packed except for those steaks I'm tossing in my suitcase as I walk out the door! :laughing:

Our business class tickets gave us access to the British Airways lounge. There were several in the terminal and since our gate assignment had not been posted yet, we made a guess as to which lounge to go to, and went to the North lounge. We choose poorly.
So Heathrow doesn't announce gate assignments until about 45 minutes before boarding so we were taking a guess and we did guess wrong! Luckily we had enough time to get to the otherside of the terminal and the lounge was super close to our gate!
Manna from heaven! British bacon is a poor second cousin of American bacon but after 2.5 weeks of deprivation it was delicious! I'm sure the lounge workers were talking about the crazy Americans after we left.
Then we headed to our gate, and boarded shortly thereafter. People probably thought we were insane. The entire way down the jetway we sounded like the dogs on the Beggin' strips commercial. "Bacon, bacon, bacon!" We kept chanting. Clearly we'd had too many early mornings and lack of sleep.
Omg, I still crack up at the Bacon, Bacon......BACON!!! We were pretty delirious!
I’m not sure what this drink was. It must be Jill’s because it’s not wine!

q23EGY1104HSH16.JPG
That was a Cranberry Blush -- a refreshing and colorful mix of vodka, orange, cranberry, and a dash of spritz over ice. It was refreshing!
When Jill finally noticed, I told her that the guy behind her had puked. She was glad she didn't know about it because she said she was a sympathetic puker. I've been known to have that problem as well, so I'm glad I didn't this time.
Omg, that poor guy was sick the WHOLE flight! I was starting to get annoyed at the cabin attendants hanging over my pod and the smell of the cleaning products...I could block out the sound. Luckily I distracted myself with all the holiday movies! It was really nice to have a direct flight back to Denver and not have to have a connection in NY or Atlanta. We were both beat!

So, in my infinite wisdom, purchased concert tickets several months in advance of the trip and the date ended up being the day after we got back. So after dropping Alison off at the airport I got myself together and went downtown to see Adam Lambert with Queen. It was AMAZING! But I was sooo tired the next day at work. Worth it!

So much fun the relive this trip and so glad Alison went with me...it wouldn't have been half the fun alone.

Now on to our next set of shenanigans!

Jill in CO

For some reason I got pulled off to the side for extra special screening. Fun times.
It's because you're extra special. :)
There were several in the terminal and since our gate assignment had not been posted yet, we made a guess as to which lounge to go to, and went to the North lounge. We choose poorly.
Whoops!
When we handed our tickets to the check in agent, she informed us that our gate would be B39 and that the South lounge would be closer to our gate. Also we had to take a train to get there. So we turned around went back down the three escalators that we had come up to get there. And down one more to get to the train.
:headache:
We got to the location of our gate and I wanted some water.
You're in the right country for that. I hear it rains all the time, so you shouldn't have any trouble at all.
I practically ran back to the table and told Jill to go get one. Neither of us really ate the bun, we just enjoyed the yummy porky goodness.
:laughing:
People probably thought we were insane. The entire way down the jetway we sounded like the dogs on the Beggin' strips commercial. "Bacon, bacon, bacon!" We kept chanting. Clearly we'd had too many early mornings and lack of sleep.
:rotfl:
There was a huge hold up for getting on the plane.
Oh, sure. There were a couple of crazy ladies chanting "Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!"
Hey! It's Jill!
This time it was even more ideal because we had a pass through between us so that we could chit chat throughout the flight.
And when you get tired of each other, you can just close it. Good planning.

:rolleyes:
Really nice photo. :)
I didn't take a picture of the menu. Oops. Did I mention that I was tired?
Not super shocking, there. I bet you were tired.
I guess Jill got the last chicken dish.
She stole your chicken!!!!
For my dessert I had the apricot souffle. It was more like a sort of custard, but it was good. Jill’s looks different than mine.
Different angle and different plate?
He took my soup away before I was actually finished, but when he went to take my pasta, I was like, no I'm still eating it. Same for the dessert.
Totally get that. With the soup, you had a spoon in your hand... but when he came to take your pasta, you were able to stab him in the hand with your fork. ::yes::
On the video screen I decided to watch Love Actually since it's Jenny's favorite movie and I've never seen it. Bad choice. It's all about happy people falling in love, with the exception of Professor Snape who is cheating on his wife. It just highlighted to me that I just lost my love of my life, and don't see myself in that situation of discovering a new romance anytime soon, if ever even.
:sad1:
Almost instantly I heard the unmistakable sounds of someone vomiting. I grabbed the headphones, put them back on, restarted the credits and turned up the volume.
:eek:
Yeah... I'd wanna tune that out, too.
Pretty soon it was impossible not to notice what was going on in the seat behind her. There were multiple crew members in the aisle tending to him.
Multiple? I wonder if he was more than just air-sick?
It's the smell that gets me. :scared:
While I was waiting for the manager, the puker started up again and I realized I better pick another movie. This time I went with Hairspray, the Musical.
Should've gone with Monty Python's The Meaning of Life... and skipped ahead to the Mr. Creosote segment...
(If you have no idea what I mean... just Google it... if you dare.)

:rolleyes1
I finished Hairspray, and that too was a poor choice. The last song is You can't Stop the Beat and that was the closer on our upcoming concert (in November). Fran was the one who nominated that song.
:hug:
She passed before the rehearsals started. So when "You can't Stop the Beat" came on I started bawling all over again.
Oh, no. :(

:sad1:

Sorry, Alison.
Jill had said we were about to fly over @pkondz's house so I took this picture for him.
I waved. Did you see me?
I realized that I needed to just keep watching movies with the volume cranked so I couldn't hear what was going on.
Yeah... I get that.
Ironic that people in coach may have had a more pleasant flight.
I did end up watching the entire trio of movies over New Year’s so that was fun.
Trio? I've only seen one... I had no idea there were three!
While I was crashed out, Jill was served Afternoon tea.
Not tea drinker either, but... will do that. :)
Jill and I sailed through customs with our Global Entry.
:thumbsup2
Jill was smart and booked someone to pick us up
That is smart. I'd never have thought of that.
We got to her house and immediately started a Stouffers Lasagne in the oven.
I'm surprised your first move wasn't to sleep.
Neither of us slept well. When we reconvened in the morning, we confirmed that we kept waking up every two hours.
Not surprised. Jet lag is tough.
I finally figured out what happened with the time. I just happened to be awake playing games when the Mountain Time Zone fell back for Fall, so I got an extra hour of gaming.
Ohhhhh...
She gets the Blood Orange Mimosa, I get the straight up Bloody Mary. (They have several flavors from Kimchi spice, Thai flavor and just plain spicy.) You may see something similar if you join in on my next TR!
I'm sensing a trend... :)
We had been planning this breakfast since we were in Cairo.
Little bit hungry in Cairo, were we?

;)
She got the Sandwich I Am, with sausage and egg on a pretzel roll.
ooohhh... Yeah, that sounds right up my alley.
I was back home in less than half an hour after my plane landed.
Quick!
Thanks so much for sharing this amazing trip with us! Really enjoyed it!
I'm bringing Jill, Jenny and her Boy Toy (of 30 years) along! :laughing:
Have a great time!

Hey perfect timing on your reply! Usually you get in-between my parts 1 & 2 updates, but on this one, you made it so my last post is at the top of the page! :thumbsup2
I planned it that way. Just for you.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of hazel nut either. I bought an assorted bag of them at Christmastime and put them in a bowl on my counter, and my cleaning lady kept eating my favorite ones.
So when I bought a bag of Ghiradelli squares in Easter colors, I didn't put them in bowl, I hid the bag under the coffee station! It had regular caramel and salted caramel.
:lmao:
Thanks! I plan on it! And guess what? I'm all packed and my suitcases are in the front of the house. Well all packed except for those steaks I'm tossing in my suitcase as I walk out the door! :laughing:
Great! (including the steaks!)
Manna from heaven! British bacon is a poor second cousin of American bacon
Which is a poor second cousin of Canadian bacon.

:duck:
I'm sure the lounge workers were talking about the crazy Americans after we left.
Omg, I still crack up at the Bacon, Bacon......BACON!!! We were pretty delirious!
:lmao:
So, in my infinite wisdom, purchased concert tickets several months in advance of the trip and the date ended up being the day after we got back. So after dropping Alison off at the airport I got myself together and went downtown to see Adam Lambert with Queen. It was AMAZING! But I was sooo tired the next day at work. Worth it!
Oh dear... but I bet that would be an amazing concert! Wow! Envious! Good for you!
So much fun the relive this trip and so glad Alison went with me...it wouldn't have been half the fun alone.
:goodvibes

I finally decided to get caught up just in order for you to finish. It sounds like an amazing trip despite some hiccups.

I also promise no 3:30 am start of the days when you are in Germany!

Have a wonderful time at WDW!

I finally decided to get caught up just in order for you to finish. It sounds like an amazing trip despite some hiccups.

3am it is!!!

I haven't commented much, but have thoroughly enjoyed reading your TR, so thank you for posting!

Sadly, I can suffer from travel sickness and have been on the other side of that experience, throwing up for most of the 15 hour flight from LA to Sydney, all the while highly conscious of the impact on others (I tried to get to the bathroom when I could, but if the seatbelt sign was on or there was a line for the bathroom, it was a bit too bad!). I am also a sympathetic vomiter. So I empathise emphatically with both sides in that situation!

Have fun at Disney!

Thank you for sharing your Egypt adventures with us!

It was great to read about all of your adventures! Looking forward to hearing about the new ones, too. So glad you've got new travel companions.

So Heathrow doesn't announce gate assignments until about 45 minutes before boarding so we were taking a guess and we did guess wrong! Luckily we had enough time to get to the otherside of the terminal and the lounge was super close to our gate!

Yeah, we did luck out that day!

Manna from heaven! British bacon is a poor second cousin of American bacon but after 2.5 weeks of deprivation it was delicious! I'm sure the lounge workers were talking about the crazy Americans after we left.

I thought it was just fine!

I know! We probably sounded like insane people! :lmao:

That was a Cranberry Blush -- a refreshing and colorful mix of vodka, orange, cranberry, and a dash of spritz over ice. It was refreshing!

Huh. I was just going for wine, didn't even read the drink menu.

Omg, that poor guy was sick the WHOLE flight! I was starting to get annoyed at the cabin attendants hanging over my pod and the smell of the cleaning products...I could block out the sound. Luckily I distracted myself with all the holiday movies! It was really nice to have a direct flight back to Denver and not have to have a connection in NY or Atlanta. We were both beat!

Yes, that direct flight from London was definitely nice. I have to change planes in Dallas on my way back from Germany.

I don't know how you did that. I got home and just sat around on the couch. I don't even remember what I did for dinner. Oh yeah, I think I had a turkey enchilada.

So glad I went! It was an adventure of a lifetime!

Now on to our next set of shenanigans!

::yes:: :thumbsup2

It's because you're extra special. :)
:flower3:
You're in the right country for that. I hear it rains all the time, so you shouldn't have any trouble at all.
And how they got it to come out of that little dispenser was amazing.
Oh, sure. There were a couple of crazy ladies chanting "Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!"
::yes::
Hey! It's Jill!
And when you get tired of each other, you can just close it. Good planning.

If we didn't kill each other after those two weeks, we're going to be fine traveling together.
Not super shocking, there. I bet you were tired.
:cat:
She stole your chicken!!!!
Yes, but it didn't look that appetizing in the end.
Totally get that. With the soup, you had a spoon in your hand... but when he came to take your pasta, you were able to stab him in the hand with your fork. ::yes::
That's your MO, I just growl.
Multiple? I wonder if he was more than just air-sick?
There were like four flight attendants tending to him. Not sure what the problem was.
Should've gone with Monty Python's The Meaning of Life... and skipped ahead to the Mr. Creosote segment...
(If you have no idea what I mean... just Google it... if you dare.)

Is that the "Bring Me a Bucket" scene? I don't know the names of the various sketches, but my favorite is the production number about the man who has a lot of children. Not exactly what I can say on the DIS without getting "points", but I think you know which scene that is.....
I waved. Did you see me?
That was you?
Yeah... I get that.
Ironic that people in coach may have had a more pleasant flight.
Trio? I've only seen one... I had no idea there were three!
Well you need to fix that!
Not tea drinker either, but... will do that. :)
We are going to do afternoon tea in London!
That is smart. I'd never have thought of that.
Jill is smart!
I'm surprised your first move wasn't to sleep.
I was starving! I slept through the afternoon tea!
I'm sensing a trend... :)
Little bit hungry in Cairo, were we?

;)
Just craving bacon, and I knew that Snooze would deliver on a great breakfast!
ooohhh... Yeah, that sounds right up my alley.
I'm not a big sandwich person. And I really wanted an over easy egg with bacon and toast.
Thanks so much for sharing this amazing trip with us! Really enjoyed it!
You're welcome! Thanks for reading! :teeth:
Have a great time!
We did!
I planned it that way. Just for you.

Well I appreciate it.....
Which is a poor second cousin of Canadian bacon.

:duck:
Don't you mean Canadian bacon is a poor second cousin of the superior American Bacon?????

If we didn't kill each other after those two weeks, we're going to be fine traveling together.
That's your MO, I just growl.
Is that the "Bring Me a Bucket" scene?
I don't know the names of the various sketches, but my favorite is the production number about the man who has a lot of children. Not exactly what I can say on the DIS without getting "points", but I think you know which scene that is.....
I do know. And it’s hilarious
That was you?
Jeans? Harley shirt? Yep.
We are going to do afternoon tea in London!
Oooooooh!
Don't you mean Canadian bacon is a poor second cousin of the superior American Bacon?????
Uh huh… and just what exactly do you put on eggs Benedict????

It was an amazing adventure!

Well let's hope I don't suffer jet lag and have trouble sleeping. Since returning from Eqypt, my sleep schedule is rather different. I wake up early and fall asleep early. And sometimes I just wake up in the middle of the night.

We did!

I haven't commented much, but have thoroughly enjoyed reading your TR, so thank you for posting!
Thanks for reading along! Hopefully soon we have a TR from your neck of the woods!
Sadly, I can suffer from travel sickness and have been on the other side of that experience, throwing up for most of the 15 hour flight from LA to Sydney, all the while highly conscious of the impact on others (I tried to get to the bathroom when I could, but if the seatbelt sign was on or there was a line for the bathroom, it was a bit too bad!). I am also a sympathetic vomiter. So I empathise emphatically with both sides in that situation!

I'm sorry. I really empathized for the poor man, but on a long flight like that, I was just trying not to contribute to the problem, and had to ignore it.

Well, that's about the only real justified use of it.....However, good ole' American Bacon makes almost anything better! Burgers, a Club Sandwich, Shrimp, Asparagus, hot dogs....shall I go on?
No.
And you know what? You’re right. You can’t wrap shrimp or asparagus with Canadian bacon.
And with eggs… 90% of the time I want regular bacon, and not the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter