The week of 11/15 through 11/22

BuffySummers

Earning My Ears
This is the week before Thanksgiving, and we are planning to go then. I was thinking the first week of November, but after all of the talk about Jersey week and the soap week the week after that, I changed my mind. Is this a good week? I read in the Disney book that it is. Also with the Fairytale package ending on the 20th this should lessen crowds at the parks then too.

Any input on this would be apprecicated. Thanks :)

My husband and I were married at the WL last November 17th. We stayed from November 14th-23rd. It was great.

We both decided we will never go anytime but the value season. The lines were short, for the most part we could get off a ride and back on with a five minute wait! It sometimes took longer to navigate all the empty lines than to wait for the ride.

It began to get busier the Saturday (23rd) before the full week of Thanksgiving, but as long as you are there the full week prior you'll love it!

Almost forgot...you'll also catch the end of the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. It's fun.

Plus all the Christmas decorations will be going up at the resorts...just beautiful!!!

I think you made a great choice!! We have gone twice the week before Thanksgiving and it is our favorite time to go. The weather is great, usually in the high 70's. The crowds are low, we never had a need for fast pass. The Xmas decorations around the resorts start going up that week. We took a day to resort hop and look at all the decorations.
You may need a light jacket in the morning, and evenings. Also, the pools are heated so you can go swimming!
Only one problem, you will love it and be spoiled by the lack of crowds. Have fun!!!!:D

My family and I went in 2001 during that time. MK and MGM were pretty crowded by slow week standards. Most of the popular rides had a 40+ minute wait within an hour after opening. However I noticed the lines thinned alot during the evening parades. AK was empty until about 11:30. Most everything was a walk-on for us. Epcot was a ghosttown, except for Test Track which had significant waitd anytime w e tried to get on it. But with Mission:Space open (and pretty darned close to TT) perhaps the crowds will split between the two. And the weather is nice, not scorching hot but not cold either. All in all, I would say it is a very pleasant time to go. Have fun!

Asuneda,
Oh my goodness, I think I may have seen you!! We were there last Nov. 17th-24th and I remember seeing a bride and groom in the WL lobby. They were standing on the little bridge I believe, having their picture taken. My three dd's were a little antsy and I remember trying to distract them by pointing out the pretty bride and how she must have just gotten married, etc. I can't remember if that was on our check-in day, but I think it must have been because why else would we have been hanging out down there? Wow, that is neat. Oh, and belated congratulations!!

BuffySummers,
We loved that week. The weather was a little cooler than we may have liked, but we could still use the pool (we just didn't think it was warm enough for Blizzard Beach) but it was sunny and beautiful, no rain. The crowds were nonexistent until the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I think you'll be happy with that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter