The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Thank you for your help. I just got a 3 bedroom for $80 a night!!!!!! I can't even believe it! My husband and I might just have to sleep in separate bedrooms lol.

What site did you end up using to get your great deal?

We usually stay in the Disney bubble (me and DD) but this is a different type of trip and I think WBC would be ideal for our family (teens and anti-Disney hubby).

We are going to watch our son play baseball with his high school team at ESPN, take DD to Universal while DS is with his team and then as a family we will go to SW and Discovery Cove.

We are looking for 2 bedroom from March 25-April 2.

Last edited:
I'm going to WBC for a long weekend starting this Friday. I'm not an owner- nor am I renting from anyone. I redeemed a voucher given to me at Wyndham Cypress Palms for agreeing to downgrade my unit on my last stay there and they gave me 5 nights at any Wyndham resort. I have 2 questions

I see people saying they skipped the parking pass desk. Am I to assume that parking passes are not enforced on property? If they are enforced I have no trouble refusing the sales pitch just was wondering.

I will be arriving very late into the night to check in. I have friends staying with me who may arrive earlier than me. Will they let them into the room without me?

TIA!

Your room key gets you through the gate. The parking desk is the start of the spiel. You get your room key at check-in and they offer you to stop at the parking desk.

If your friends' names are on the reservation, I would expect them to be able to check-in.

Thank you for your help. I just got a 3 bedroom for $80 a night!!!!!! I can't even believe it! My husband and I might just have to sleep in separate bedrooms lol.
Hi , that's a great rate , would you mind sharing with me where you booked , thank you xxx

I'm going to WBC for a long weekend starting this Friday. I'm not an owner- nor am I renting from anyone. I redeemed a voucher given to me at Wyndham Cypress Palms for agreeing to downgrade my unit on my last stay there and they gave me 5 nights at any Wyndham resort. I have 2 questions

I see people saying they skipped the parking pass desk. Am I to assume that parking passes are not enforced on property? If they are enforced I have no trouble refusing the sales pitch just was wondering.

I will be arriving very late into the night to check in. I have friends staying with me who may arrive earlier than me. Will they let them into the room without me?

TIA!
I have not noticed any checking of parking passes. You use your room key to open the security gate when needed. The main purpose of the desk is to get people to sign up for a timeshare tour. Of course they also answer questions about the resort and have balloons for the kids.

If you put their names on the reservation they would, but its just like a hotel. They are not going to let someone claiming to be your friend check in. Your friends could hang out in one of the resort restaurants, Disney springs, etc. until you arrive.

We hope to be booking a 4 BR Presidential unit for the first week of November.....are there 3 bathrooms in those units? And are they usually the upper floors of the tower they are in...I know when we stayed in Tower 1, it is only maybe 5 floors. But other towers are what, 10 or more floors???

Any idea what they offer you for sitting through the presentation?
Hours of pain, relentless pestering, more spiel to buy, layers upon layers of management to sign off for you to leave to get the offer. Then, you get their offer and it is to Wyndham's lowest class rooms for free.

We are off-siters who usually stay at the Marriott Sabal Palms with "get aways". We were looking at the getaway prices for Sabal and it was over $100 more this year. So, we started looking at other places through the time share but in the meantime, I received an email from sky auctions for Bonnet Creek with some good prices that got me interested. Has anyone booked through skyauction before? Are they good units? Is there anything I need to know about how to book, room request, buildings, etc? From the map online, I can see that it's even closer to Epcot than the Marriott we usually stay at.
It's for a 2 bedroom suite in May. TIA!
Well, we are not staying at WBC this year. We got an excellent deal for our favorite Sabal Palms for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo $96 per night! It was cheaper than the WBC deal we were looking at but I will definitely keep watching this thread for the future. I would like to stay here once to check it out.

Since there has been so much information on check in and the "parking pass" desk, is there any special check out process?

Since there has been so much information on check in and the "parking pass" desk, is there any special check out process?
You don't have to do anything, you just leave.

If you checked out pool towels or something else from the activities desk, return them of course.

You don't have to do anything, you just leave.

If you checked out pool towels or something else from the activities desk, return them of course.

thank you! i'm here now tower 5. check in was a breeze. just gave some basic info, asked for extra keys, and headed straight for my vehicle.

We will not have a car for our stay.

Is it a problem getting around the resort especially luggaging our luggage at checkin.

We are planning on using uber to get to and from the various parks. Do they allow uber drivers on WBC property?

Is it a problem getting around the resort especially luggaging our luggage at checkin.
The resort has bell services that would be happy to assist you getting bags to your room - you will likely need the assistance because your room will likely not be in the building where you check in, and could be a few buildings away.

Without bags to drag around, I think it's a pleasant walk around the full circuit of the lake so you can enjoy all of the pools and recreation easily without a car. I probably would not choose to eat in the on-site restaurants, but they are there should you need them, and you also have the amenities of the Wyndham Grand hotel within the same circle around the lake with the timeshare buildings.

We are planning on using uber to get to and from the various parks. Do they allow uber drivers on WBC property?
Yes they do, I used Uber several times during my last trip to WBC and it was very convenient and worked like a charm.

Does anyone know if the tv's have hdmi hook ups? I was thinking of bringing blue ray player for kids

I would hope for being assigned Building 6 prior to check in.

Building 6 has it's own check-in . . counter/desk.

If you were to reserve a 1 - 2 -3 Bedroom Presidential Suite

then that would practically be a for sure . . Building 6 check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter