The View March 6-10; Taping in AK March 6-8

We were supposed to be there that week and changed to the end of the month. Glad to miss it.

But they look so innocent and kind. ;)

To be honest, I had no idea what time the show aired until it became imperative for me to watch yesterday's episode! Go Fab 5!!

IMG_1814.JPG

I don't know, I am still trying to figure out where they will set up by the tree? Does not seem like a ton of space?
I can't imagine anywhere except for in the front of it, near where they have the birds land for the Birds in Flight thing they do (or whatever it is called)
So yeah, they'd have to be in pictures

I can't imagine anywhere except for in the front of it, near where they have the birds land for the Birds in Flight thing they do (or whatever it is called)
A stage was set up in front of the tree for the Holiday specials that were filmed in November. The stage was only up for a couple of days at most and no one complained about its location during the filming.

Feel bad for guests those days to not be able to come out of the Oasis to that beautiful sight ...
..... and see a stage etc in front of it. :sad1:
They should put them on a boat and film it in the ROL stadium.

That is unfortunate.

We will be there this week and my mom is making me rearrange our schedule so she can go to the taping. She called me about this so excited. She for some reason loves that show (I can't stand it)! The things one will do for their mother.....

We will be there this week and my mom is making me rearrange our schedule so she can go to the taping. She called me about this so excited. She for some reason loves that show (I can't stand it)! The things one will do for their mother.....

Oh my goodness! You will have to give us live reports!

fyi - I looked at the tickets page for the taping and it shows taping twice on Monday and Tuesday and once on Wed. So apparently they will tape all five shows in three days. Here is some info from the official rules around the sweepstakes... TRIP MUST BE TAKEN BETWEEN MARCH 3, 2017 AND MARCH 8, 2017 TO COINCIDE WITH THE SHOW TAPING PORTION OF THE PRIZE. I would guess that after the final Wed morning taping, the production will wrap up and fly back to New York.

fyi - I looked at the tickets page for the taping and it shows taping twice on Monday and Tuesday and once on Wed. So apparently they will tape all five shows in three days. Here is some info from the official rules around the sweepstakes... TRIP MUST BE TAKEN BETWEEN MARCH 3, 2017 AND MARCH 8, 2017 TO COINCIDE WITH THE SHOW TAPING PORTION OF THE PRIZE. I would guess that after the final Wed morning taping, the production will wrap up and fly back to New York.
Thank you for the information, our planned day is the 9th, so thankfully we will miss out on all of the excitement.

Darn it! 8 March is our AK day, and I really don't want to change it. I don't care too much about the crowd, but will the stage blocks the tree of life awakening's viewing? It'll be our only chance to see it, unfortunately

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter