The View March 6-10; Taping in AK March 6-8

True LOL!! I like to watch the live shows film from Disney because it makes me excited for Disney. Not crazy about the View, but like to watch once in a while. I like Sarah Haines.

Interesting timing...

I have been assuming that ROL might be saved for both a draw to the park after pandora date is announced, something to get it busier to support raising the hours back up as the sun sets later and the best I could guess was it would be about end of feb or early march that would need to happen. This just ads a way to advertise the changes in a cheaper, non-commericals type of way..

Hmmmm, that's the week we are there. Planning on doing AK the 8th. May have to skip the park entirely now- NOT a fan of the View!
I watch very little day time TV. Thankfully, it is awful TV, one of the few times I am glad I work full time. So I've not seen more than bits or pieces of it. But I hear very little good about it.

Historically, how will this affect crowds? We scheduled to go to AK on the 6th, it's our last park day

Historically, how will this affect crowds? We scheduled to go to AK on the 6th, it's our last park day
It shouldn't affect crowds much. A limited number of tickets will be available for the taping.

When The Chew taped shows in Epcot, it didn't seem to add much to the F&W crowd and didn't draw much of a crowd other than those guests who had been given tickets.

Well, I'll be at WDW that week and since we don't plan in advance I'll have to make note of those dates and try to avoid. Do we know what time? I can't not go to AK cause I love me some EE and Gorillas and Nomad lounge.

Ugh, our planned AK day is the fifth, so we won't have to deal with the taping directly, but now i imagine there might be extra crowds on the fifth from people shifiting their AK days, plus having to deal with whatever setup is needed for the set. Any word on where the taping will be? Maybe the ROL stadium?

Ugh, our planned AK day is the fifth, so we won't have to deal with the taping directly, but now i imagine there might be extra crowds on the fifth from people shifiting their AK days, plus having to deal with whatever setup is needed for the set. Any word on where the taping will be? Maybe the ROL stadium?
The taping will be at the Tree.

The Parks Blog will have another article posted today with more details.

That's the week I'll be there as well. I'll have to do some thinking/re-arranging the schedule if my AK day falls during the work week.

Well .. this bodes well that Pandora is closer than we think .. (or at least Rivers of Light), otherwise why have it in AK as opposed to the other parks?
The location of AK has to be significant somehow.
Was surprised they didn't push it back to Earth Day weekend (though I'm glad they didn't as we'll be there then)

The location of AK has to be significant somehow.
Was surprised they didn't push it back to Earth Day weekend (though I'm glad they didn't as we'll be there then)

Tom at WDWNT reports yesterday stumbling upon testing on the show last night..floats were out, lights on and off...mayyyyybeeeee just maybeeeee pixie dust pixie dust (chanting to myself)

BOOOOOOO! Our AK day is the 10th and that show is awful! We will just make a note to steer clear of the tree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter