the show "Live with Kelly" ---- hmmmm....

mafibisha

DIS Veteran
Ok, sorry if this has been discussed, and if so, could someone post the link here?

But really, on my days off I used to love tuning into Regis and Kelly. But now? Not so much. I miss REEGE!! ;) Its just not the same and so far, I haven't seen anyone with good enough chemistry with Kelly to keep me watching.

Don't flame me if you don't agree! :scared1: :lmao:

Maybe I just haven't seen enough shows. Who have you seen with her that you'd prefer as a co-host?

:confused3

I have always loved Regis!! I just had to turn it off this morning because I thought Boomer Eisison was a pompous jerk! It's like cohosting is beneath him! I have seen her with Anderson Cooper, Andy Cohen, Michael Buble and Neil Patrick Harris and they have all been great. Even Carl Edwards was good yesterday. He was so excited to be there and very gracious. I hope see gets a regular cohost soon. Oh I also enjoy it when her husband Mark consuelos is on as well!

Oh Boomer yuck....hitting on Kelly, Jane Krakowski, Gelman has lost control:happytv: liked Rob Lowe though.

ITA with the above posters. Boomer is awful. Kelly is always so super gracious with everyone but Boomer is coming off like a huge jerk with a big ego. I don't think he will be invited back. Kelly does a good job of trying to cover for him. At the end of the Jane K interview, I got a vibe from her that she was not too happy with him.

I miss regis also... DH gave me his book for christmas and I enjoyed it!

I think Josh Groben is always funny and surprising when he co-hosts. Rob Lowe and Anderson too...

I don't really like it when Mark C. is on...

Love when she co-hosts with Anderson Cooper or Neil Patrick Harris :cloud9:

Not a fan of her husband being on with her - they are too lovey-dovey :sick:

I think Josh Groben is always funny and surprising when he co-hosts...

Yes he is!!!! I saw a show he did with Kelly in the fall and he and Kelly had such a natural chemistry going! I liked them together and Josh's story about being on a tour bus in NYC was hysterical!

I was thinking he'd be a great co-host for Kelly!!! :banana:

Boomer was outrageous this morning, smug and pompous, it was difficult to watch. I was shocked that they let the first segment keep going on for 24 minutes without cutting to a commercial or the trivia question for that matter.

Is there anywhere online I can re-watch an episode - I tried Hulu and had no luck.

I wish they would hurry up already and name a replacement. I am sick of all the "guest" co-hosts. I think they are dragging it out as long as they can because nobody will really live up to Regis. I used to watch all the time, now I just flip to it occasionally.

So funny you should write this today.

I think Kelly has been doing a great job however......

I hated watching Boomer today - I had to turn it off.

But I sent a message to the show telling them how I thought Boomer was obnoxious and turned him off.

First time I ever sent them a message but that's how much I disliked him as co-host. Glad I wasn't the only one. :happytv:

Live with Regis and Kelly

the_spartan_cheerleaders.jpg

Anderson Cooper or Neil Patrick Harris hands down!!! Niel would be my first pick because their chemestry is great and they are too funny together. Sadly, I highly doubt he would actually take the job full time.

I read somewhere there were down to like 6 or 7

Mario Lopez
Andy Cohen
Her hubby
Cameron Matheson sp?
Tony Danza
Nick Lachey

I think that was everyone, I will try to find the list again

I myself would love to see Jeff Probsts host with her since his survivor contract is up, but since he got his own talk show, very doubtful that will happen

You mean there's a job that neither Ryan Seacrest nor Mario Lopez is up for? :laughing:

I love Josh Groben also. Enjoyed Rob Lowe too. Neil and Anderson are great too. I don't know if Mark would be a good regular host, just something not right fit there as cohost. Jeff Probst has always been a fav too!

I actually enjoyed Reggie Bush the other day, he was good but know a sports person wouldn't do show.

Wish they would find someone! Think there are lots of rumored lists floating but that is probably all it is. Remember when Bob Barker left and all the 'final' names on the list. Don't recall seeing Drew on those lists.

I liked Neil Patrick Harris and Michael Buble the best. I imagine that they're way too busy to do this show on a regular basis though.

Anderson Cooper or Neil Patrick Harris hands down!!! Neil would be my first pick because their chemestry is great and they are too funny together. Sadly, I highly doubt he would actually take the job full time.

Totally agree with this. Neil would be really funny & great. But, he's too busy with his own show and doing Broadway when he gets a chance.

They really missed an opportunity with Anderson Cooper as he ended up hosting his own show. However, I think his stuff is filmed ahead of time, probably so that if a major new story breaks, he can go cover that. He'd be chained to that desk with Kelly 5 mornings a week.

I did not care for Kelly's DH, Mark hosting with her. I noticed he barely looked at her when he was on. He was stiff & boring. It's ironic, I didn't think they had that much chemistry together. He would say things that were total non sequiter to what she said, like he wasn't listening to her. :confused3

The only part I wish Kelly would change is that she is actually MUCH smarter than she appears to be on the show. A lot of it is an act, her "Kelly" & Regis personality. She acted dumb to make Regis look good, so he had someone to play off of. Now, that Regis is gone, she can actually grow a brain. :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter