The reasons why I WILL NOT be purchasing a disney annual pass!!!

Disneyworldpirate

Earning My Ears
Reason #1 ---The United States is entering into a recession

Reason #2 ---Disney Annual Passes are so expensive now that they arent a value anymore

Reason #3 ---Disney is getting rid of classic rides and replacing them with garbage

Reason #4 ---Lightning Lane is gone

Reason #5---Crowds seem bigger than ever

Reason #6---Disney executives have made it quite clear they dont care about true disney fans so why should we support them anymore

Reason #7---They pay their employee bad wages while the executives make WAY too much money

Reason #8---Other parks are offering better deals

Reason #2 ---Disney Annual Passes are so expensive now that they arent a value anymore

Reason #3 ---Disney is getting rid of classic rides and replacing them with garbage

Reason #6---Disney executives have made it quite clear they dont care about true disney fans so why should we support them anymore

Reason #7---They pay their employee bad wages while the executives make WAY too much money

Posts like this always make me think of this

I agree.
Unfortunately, 10000's still will come.
The public needs to do what THEY want not Disney.
The USA has great attractions. Go and see what else is out there.
Spend your time and money elsewhere.
Disney is NOT going to change, and they shouldn't.

You are certainly entitled to you opinion but I will continue to renew mine.

Reason #1 ---You might be right. It will be less crowded if it happens.

Reason #2 ---They are expensive. If you can’t do at least 2 separate trips Of at least 5 days,
It is not worth the cost to most.

Reason #3 ---I don’t like that Disney for rid of splash mountain 1 bit. I can almost guarantee that I won’t like the replacement nearly
As much but will hold off on calling it garbage until it’s done.

Reason #4 ---I assume you mean fast passes. Ya. That sucks.

Reason #5---They are. You can’t have it both ways though. You can either complain about high prices or high crowds. Disney keeps raising the price to get less people to come.

Reason #6---Some of those executives have been shown the door.

Reason #7---Um. They get paid more than double the minimum wage. Again. You can’t complain about pricing in the same sentence where you want cm’s paid more. If they get paid more, you will be charged more.

Reason #8 --- can’t comment on this one,
I don’t follow the other parks. You could be right.

Yeah - bring back Universe of Energy with those Dinosaurs! GotG doesn't hold a candle to that! : )

Yes - they're expensive and I expect some people will not buy for that reason alone - but some of your points are ridiculous (or just plain incorrect - lightning lane is gone????). Disney has been adding some great stuff and has more on the horizon. You've clearly pre-judged things and when someone does that you know no matter what the end product is - nothing will change their minds. Star Wars, Guardians, Tron, etc. They've gotten some great new stuff. People forget that "nostalgia" to you is "boring" for a huge portion of Disney visitors (I'm sure all those tweens just LOVED riding through the recreation of the final scene of Casablanca . . .). Having seen what they've done with Peter Pan in newer parks, I'd be all in favor of tearing down the "classic" and replacing it with the newer version. Same with Pirates - as much as I love the one at WDW- it can't compete with what they've done in Shanghai which is mind blowing.

Many personal, very general, unverifiable opinions - which you're entitled to. But instead of telling everyone you're not buying an AP, why aren't you just moving on from Disney and going to the other parks offering better deals instead?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter