• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Random Thread, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm, laura, chloe isn't going to be your best friend because you post things like 'i love Chloe, if ANYONE wants to give her crap, you'll have to get through me first. >.<'

i hate to break it to you, but we've been friends with her since year 7, and now suddenly nearly halfway through year 9 she's your best friend?
oh lol ok.
and you're always really mean to me when i try to come in the practise rooms. you just tell me to go away, and you're not even meant to be in there LOOL.

sorry, it's just pissing me off a lot.

I made a video yesterday and I'll probably do my Q&A today. In a little bit. Only 2 good questions for answering because I want to answer cleverly but whatever I got a lot of extra footage stuff to throw in with it. It'll work.

Stop trying to get rid of Meet the Robinsons on the movie robbing game!

I want Taco Bell.
I don't want to do my Marine Science review. Thankfully it's not due until Friday and I only have to type up my answers and Google the 4 questions I couldn't find the answer to in my notes.

I should join in the robbing game.

i don't get the robbing game?
can someone please explain? xD

Basically each movie has (or had at the beginning) 5 points. The aim is to get rid of the movies you don't like, by taking away one of their points and giving it to a movie you do like. So if Dumbo had 5 points, Lion King had 5 points, and I wanted to get rid of Dumbo, I would take one point from Dumbo and give it to Lion King, changing their score so Dumbo would have 4 points and Lion King would have 6 points. Over time, you'll be able to get rid of a movie when it gets down to 1 point.

Does that make sense?

Scenes that took place at the publishing company were actually shot at the State Street financial building in Boston.

futfdaytfsaytsd that's one of my favourite films :'D

Basically each movie has (or had at the beginning) 5 points. The aim is to get rid of the movies you don't like, by taking away one of their points and giving it to a movie you do like. So if Dumbo had 5 points, Lion King had 5 points, and I wanted to get rid of Dumbo, I would take one point from Dumbo and give it to Lion King, changing their score so Dumbo would have 4 points and Lion King would have 6 points. Over time, you'll be able to get rid of a movie when it gets down to 1 point.

Does that make sense?

ahhhh i see!

okay i'm going to go join xD

Why is it called a laptop when it lays on top of your lap? Surely it would be better to call it a toplap...

Guess what? SCHOOL IS CANCELED AGAIN TOMORROW.

That will be the THIRD snow day.

No school Monday, no school today, and no school tomorrow.

So now one makeup day is gonna be over Spring Break. But my mom already told me I don't have to go to school on any of the makeup days :D YAY!

:DDDDDD

My aunt asked me what I wanted for my birthday, so I told her I wanted something from the PINK NFL Jets collection
http://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/new-york-jets

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY :-)

And I hinted to my friend that I wanted the same curling iron that she got from christmas. Because she did my hair with it, and it's soooooo good. I even slept with my hair curled AND IT STAYED. And I didn't even use hairspray! Ohyes :D

Hmm... my other aunt will probably get me an Amazon giftcard, for my Kindle :-)

I dunno whatelse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter