The Pop Picture Thread, Chapter 2

IMG_1991.jpg

Looking at all those great pictures makes me realize : how in the world did I ''snob'' this resort for years! Can't wait to be there this coming October!
I agree, we have stayed in moderate and deluxe, and was not until I did a solo vacation that I discovered Pop. I loved my stay, so my DH and I stayed there in Oct. We made reservation for this years trip at CBR, but yesterday, I called and changed them to Pop. :dancer: We will be "home" Aug. 16-23 to celebrate the end of my cancer treatments.:banana:

I agree, we have stayed in moderate and deluxe, and was not until I did a solo vacation that I discovered Pop. I loved my stay, so my DH and I stayed there in Oct. We made reservation for this years trip at CBR, but yesterday, I called and changed them to Pop. :dancer: We will be "home" Aug. 16-23 to celebrate the end of my cancer treatments.:banana:

That is definitely something to celebrate!! I have been to Disney once and it was I believe in 2010 (honestly can't remember!) and stayed at Pop. I loved it there! I am getting ready to take the plunge and reserve for next year for the first week in December to see Disney at Christmas!

Just came across this thread - still new and learning to navigate. Cannot wait to go through it as my family is staying at POP next August so it will be nice to see pics of the resort from those who stayed there.

Can't wait to be back at POP in September. We didn't stay here on our last trip and I really missed it!

we are staying at POP this year - loved the idea of putting up a door covering to tell which room in yours!! Will hit our local thrift shop when they put out halloween items!

Thanks for all of the pictures everyone, making me very excited for my upcoming trip. First time staying at Pop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter