The Plaza or Columbia HH?

We really like to eat at CHH! The fried fish is fantastic and I like the lobster roll. There are good quick service options here. The upstairs usually has more room at lunch.

We've been to both multiple times and like both places. We would often book lunch at the plaza particularly in the hotter months to get a break from the heat and not have to fight the standing in line then hunting for a seat you get at the quick serve venues. That for me is the biggest plus for the plaza over columbia hh.

DH & I love both places. However we just had lunch at the Plaza on Thursday vs going to CHH and we're glad we did. We loved just sitting and relaxing versus having to walk around & around in CHH trying to find an empty table. When we walked past CHH it was packed while we were walking off the Plaza lunch. Next trip we will prob go back to CHH if time & crowds allow.

Plaza is pretty good, though not as good a deal since they jacked the prices up. CCH probably isn't quite the same quality but is a good QS place, and I've found that you can almost always find a table upstairs at CCH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter