The Official Free Dining Watch 2007 Thread

I just went and checked my reservations at the WDW website this AM - I was really good and resisted the temptation to check until now, knowing it takes them a while to get everything "up" on the website.
Good news is, everything looks perfect, except that nowhere on my ressie does it say "free dining"! I am just paranoid, I know, but I wanted to see how everyone else's reservations are looking if you view them online.
Have you checked yours out?
Do they actually state "free dining" on them somewhere?
Do I need to call CRO and panic? LOL

I just went and checked my reservations at the WDW website this AM - I was really good and resisted the temptation to check until now, knowing it takes them a while to get everything "up" on the website.
Good news is, everything looks perfect, except that nowhere on my ressie does it say "free dining"! I am just paranoid, I know, but I wanted to see how everyone else's reservations are looking if you view them online.

It may be worth a call to CRO just to ease your mind, but I had the same experience and all was well! I received my confirmation in the mail yesterday and free dining is listed there. It was not listed on their website.

It may be worth a call to CRO just to ease your mind, but I had the same experience and all was well! I received my confirmation in the mail yesterday and free dining is listed there. It was not listed on their website.

May I ask when you booked?
I booked last Thursday AM (when free dining was released to the general public) and I was wondering how long it would be before I received my documents in the mail...
I will probably just wait till I get them, and THEN call CRO and pester them if FD isn't listed there. :)

Free dining isn't listed online for me either. Mine also says need tickets - no already have tickets.....huh? Then if you scroll down it lists our park hoppers. Weird. I'm hoping to get my confirmation in the mail today with everything listed.

I booked on the 9 th and online it still does not show free dining., but on my paper confirmations and the reciept ( from the CC charge) they both say free dining. so i would wait to read them. but it never hurts to call CRO.

I booked last Thursday AM (when free dining was released to the general public) and I was wondering how long it would be before I received my documents in the mail...
I will probably just wait till I get them, and THEN call CRO and pester them if FD isn't listed there. :)

I booked on Monday and my paper came yesterday. IT does say free dining on the paper:cool1:

I booked using Disney Unlimited so I can't check my ressie on the Disney Site, but I can on the DU site and the moment that she changed the resorts for me (lost ASMo and gained POP to get the FD) it said Magic Your Way w/ Free Dining

I booked last Tuesday during the disney visa holder period and just received my confirmation letter yesterday.

wE WERE ALL SET IN OUR GRAND GATHERING RESERVATIONS BEFORE THE FREE DINING TOOK PLACE, PREFERRED POP WITH DINING WE CHANGED OUR RESERVATION TO HAVE FREE DINING WITH VISA PROMO. NOW ONE RESERVATION IS IN STANDARD. THEY SAID NO OTHER ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE WHAT SHOULD WE DO? WE NEED THE ROOMS TOGETHER???

'ack, caps!

If you didn't get the rooms you were looking for, keep trying. This promotion is available to June I believe, and they're regularly opening up more rooms to be available as time goes on. Be persistent and check online for room availability, and you'll get what you want! :thumbsup2

Is anyone getting rooms at Pop still? I booked ASMu on the Visa code and we are wanting to change back to Pop. But a pop standard room?? I called 3x's and no luck :confused: Do I keep trying? And how often?

Is anyone getting rooms at Pop still? I booked ASMu on the Visa code and we are wanting to change back to Pop. But a pop standard room?? I called 3x's and no luck :confused: Do I keep trying? And how often?

I booked last Thursday at POP, all that was available were standard rooms at the time.....I've got my TA at Dreams checking almost daily for me for a preferred room. I heard that POP filled up almost immediately though! I'm going to keep trying right up until the very last day possible. I'm sure more rooms will be released before then...I hope! :confused3

Either way though, I'm going to Disney and getting free dining! :woohoo:

I was able to switch mine this morning from ASMusic to POP. I just kept checking online and it popped up as available this morning.

wE WERE ALL SET IN OUR GRAND GATHERING RESERVATIONS BEFORE THE FREE DINING TOOK PLACE, PREFERRED POP WITH DINING WE CHANGED OUR RESERVATION TO HAVE FREE DINING WITH VISA PROMO. NOW ONE RESERVATION IS IN STANDARD. THEY SAID NO OTHER ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE WHAT SHOULD WE DO? WE NEED THE ROOMS TOGETHER???

last year this happened to a group of us at pop. We had one person who booked preffered and ended up feeling ripped off since they paid more since our rooms were right around the corner from one another on the end of the 70's bulding. I would assume they would do the same for your party. The 50 and 70's buildings are half prefered and half regular rooms so there is not a big difference especially when you realize everyone has to go to the center of the building to take the elevator anyway unless you don't mind taking the stairs.

HTH

We had originally booked ASMu since nothing was availible for Pop with free dining. We changed to Pop standard room on Friday and extended our vacation to two weekd:woohoo: :woohoo: . Than after checking it out we thought we'de like to try ASMu since we've been to Pop and ASMo. It looks smaller and quieter. So we changed back Sunday to ASMu. That freed up two rooms;) . You check on the computor for availibility and than you can phone and modify your ressie.

:mickeyjum :goofy: :tigger: :donald: :tigger: :figment: :sulley: :simba:
WhoooHoooo!

After checking this board (yet again) and seeing that a few have been able to change back to the resort that they wanted, I checked the DW reservations online only to discover that they DID ADD MORE ROOMS!

We just called and got the room type we wanted at the resort we wanted (French Quarter) with the free dining! Yaaahoooooooo!

Thanks everyone! :) :) :)

Okay itlooks like pop is all booked up!!! at least from these threads but anyways my question do you think since its more crowed then the other value do you think transportation is going to be a problem? long waits? and so on?:idea:

:banana: :yay: party: :jumping1:

Well I checked online and there was availability at AS Movies! So I called and we got BOTH ressies changed for AS Movies Preferred (requested Toy Story - boys LOVE Toy Story)!!! We had ASMu Standard booked, but it was our third choice...ASMo is our FIRST choice! Woo-Hoo!!!

So if there wasn't availbilty for your trip for ASMu before, there should be availability open for Sept 16-30 and Sept 21-25!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter