The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

So sorry I missed these. I guess The first one was on my vacation week and I didn't get any thread alerts since then.

Also if you could add one of our local ag teachers to your list it would be appreciated. Her name is Hannah and she was in a motorcycle accident on Thursday and has been in ICU since. Nice kid, first year teaching. Her mother is a good friend and colleague of mine.

Prayers for her. Thanks for the update as well.

Hello DisDads: I have some prayer requests. First continued prayers for my brother who is battling ALS. He just had a series of tests this past week and is doing somewhat worse, although his spirits are good. Second, prayers for my mother who will be needing cataract surgery in the near future. Third, continued prayers for my MIL. She is still sick, although the good news is that she does not have cancer.

I am sending out prayers to all of the DisDads and their families. Take care.

Prayers for you and your family.

Thanks for the prayers. My nephew got out of ICU this afternoon. They confirmed mono but Don't have all the other labs back. The MD told my brother that in rare cases the symptoms are severe like this. My nephew looks and feels terrible but is heading in the right direction.

Hello DisDads:

It has been a tough week, my brother who was battling ALS passed away on March 3rd. I know he is in a better place now. I do request prayers from my mother and father as this has really hit them hard. I am sending out prayers to all of the DisDads and their families. Take care.

Hello DisDads:

It has been a tough week, my brother who was battling ALS passed away on March 3rd. I know he is in a better place now. I do request prayers from my mother and father as this has really hit them hard. I am sending out prayers to all of the DisDads and their families. Take care.

Prayers for your brother, your parents, you, and all the family.

Hello DisDads:

Praying for your family!

Hello DisDads:

praying

Hello DisDads:

Deepest condolences and prayers for all of you.

Prayers to all the DisDads, and their families, and hope everyone has a Happy Fathers Day!!!
Thanks and back at you. Today in church they gave the dads a 2 foot level and a 16 foot tape measure. Sure beats the 99 cent flashlight that was the usual present.

Please say a prayer for DW. She has applied for a new job at work, which would be a lot less stress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter