The Newest Bestest Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting something near the oven and thought I saw someone outside the window in the reflection so I left the room for a few mintues lol...

Like two years ago I was getting something from the fridge around midnight and someone was outside and they pointed a flashlight inside then I ran out and told my mother lol...she said it was probably a cop...?

New song from The Attraction is cool...the vocals kind of annoyed me but everything annoys me when I have a headache...and I just noticed Change Of Mind isn't on The Attraction's myspace anymore or The Taro Sound's...I hope it's on youtube...

Someone knocked on the bathroom window once while I was showering like three years ago...it was the neighbor's son who was looking for my oldest sister...I'm still creeped out by that...The yard is locked now (so random people don't let the dogs out) but still...

Old old version of Darling is kind of weird...I like the two other versions I've heard more...

It's kind of annoying when there's a bunch of different versions of one song...

chadam-2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter