The *NEW* Polynesian Resort FAQ thread - *2008*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get so excited checking in on this post - our first ever Poly stay is almost here!!!! The hubby and I will be enjoying our last "just the two of us" trip to the World for quite some time - baby #2 on the way in January! :lovestruc

We will arrive to MCO at 6:20pm, so I'm assuming we'll get to the Poly around 7:30, grab a bite to eat and head for the beach to pick out a Wishes spot. Sound like a plan? I can't wait!!! :cool1:

Does arriving after 10:00pm effect the quality/choice of room you will receive??
Will your chances of an upgrade decrease???
Any ideas. Our flight lands at MCO at 9:30 and we will most likely get to the
Poly around 10:30-10:45...
:confused3

I believe arriving late does effect what room you get. Last December hubby and I stayed at CSR- arrived at the resort around 10:30pm. I had requested a room in one the Casitas buildings but was stuck in the buck. You can try requesting a room by calling about a week before your arrival- that might help. Good Luck!!

It is $122 per person per night based on 2 adults, a junior and a child I believe, and it requires purchasing at least a 1 day ticket per person. I don't have the flyer we received in front of me. But it's not $122 per night.

oops! Sorry for any confusion I caused! That offer is per person per night. It includes 5 night/6 day non-hopper tickets and free dining.

6 days left till our split trip of 15th-19th at the Poly and 19th-22nd at the Dolphin. I am still finalizing the room request and I want to send it out today. The best resource that I found for this is below.

Support the tikiman

tikiman2001.net

Best single non-forum Poly site out there

This thread is past the 250 page limit. It will need to be closed and another thread started. Please let me know when you have the new thread ready to go and I will close this one. Thank you.

Hey everyone :wave2:

I just started a new Polynesian FAQ "Fall 2008" edition. :sunny: Safetymom will be locking this one when she gets the chance. See you all over there!

Here's a link to it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1947387

Aloha to a great thread and DIS 'Ohana. Thanks for starting a new one Terry!

See you on the new thread everyone!:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter