The *NEW* Disney Resort Picture-of-the-Day Thread!

simonkodousek

DIS Veteran
I thought I would start a new one... :)

Rules:

1) Your picture must be of a Disney resort (value, moderate, deluxe) including the Swan & Dolphin and Fort Wilderness.

2) The picture that you post must be taken by you or a person traveling with you. Don't copy and paste from another website.

3) When posting a picture, also tell what it is and why you chose that picture.

4) Please post only one picture per day. :)

Link to previous thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=846094

100_0725_0020.jpg

Entrance to Pop Century taken from inside a bus heading to one of the parks in June 2006.

Here is a pic I took while I visited the Beach Club for a mid-day break from Epcot. It is so quiet and peaceful at the BC! :)

Click the pic and you will get a better view. :)

Okay, here's the first one for the new thread, Contemporary pool...

IMG_0701.jpg

Subscribing... I love looking at all the pics because it gets me excited for my Disneymoon in May 2009! :cool1:

This beauty from Grand Floridian was taken on our last morning for memories...

IMG_0627.jpg

Thanks safetymom for the heads up....
Guess you'll link the threads?? Lets start..:goodvibes

DRPOTD...

DSC_07252347-1.jpg

hey everyone!! great pics!! took me a minute to find the new thread since the old one closed yesterday!

I hope you don't mind that I edited your picture to take the guy out of it, and make it a bit smaller. I really like this shot. We didn't get a chance to visit any of the All-star or POP resorts. After seeing some of these shots, I wish we had.
borrowed01-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter