the NEW amazingly epic random thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction is an awesome show!

i think theyre bringing it back for '09

thats where i got the idea for my thread hahaa

Wow Wanda. It's the first time i've seen you on this thread. How are you?

Heya Haz. Long time no speak.

Hola chicos.
Como estas?

I kind of hate the fact that if there is one guy but millions of girls it's still chicos.
Unless you say chicos and chicas.
But as a whole...you say chicos.

:(

I didn't make nationals. I'm pretty upset. Not really for myself, but everyone thought I was going to make it. My grandpa was telling people and my grandma was sending people things. My mom's like "Can I open it! Open it!" when I got a letter telling me yes or no.
And it was no.

:(

I didn't make nationals. I'm pretty upset. Not really for myself, but everyone thought I was going to make it. My grandpa was telling people and my grandma was sending people things. My mom's like "Can I open it! Open it!" when I got a letter telling me yes or no.
And it was no.

:hug:
I'm sorry Kayla.

:) Thanks.

My writing teacher is going to be upset, she asked if she could come with me to NY when I won. Ugh.

Oh well. My mom said that it was okay, I did a good job anyways, but you know that she was really hoping I'd made it. I'm sure everybody else will say the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter