** The NEW 2012 Confirmed Snacks Thread** Add yours here!

This list deserves a HUGE thank you! I am a long time lurker but had to register just to say HUGE thanks!

Thank you! I'm honored to be your first post! Watch out though-before you know it you'll be over 10,000 posts! :lmao:

I've got some small changes to make and hope to get to them soon. Working has really cut into my disboards time! ;)

I can't even plan my ADRs how am I going to plan my snacks!!!!
You are truly dedicated - it is an artform!
Our first trip is in jan so I will let u know which yummy snacks we enjoy

(btw is there a thread like this for quick service meals? - thought I would ask incase u know!)

I'm so happy to find this thread!!! My family will be traveling in February - so this list will be invaluable.

At some point in the thread (admittedly, I did not really all of the responses), you mentioned that you have the list saved in a file - is that still available?

Thanks!!

Ok first a HUGE thank you for putting this together must have taken LOTS of time.
I am also going in march (march 1st) and would love updates..

thanks again

I know that the list has baklava mentioned as a snack credit in Morocco but when we went there last night we were told we could not use a snack credit :(

Ice cream cookie sandwich at POFQ is huge and priced over $5 and is a valid snack credit.

I know that the list has baklava mentioned as a snack credit in Morocco but when we went there last night we were told we could not use a snack credit :(

Thanks for letting me know. I'll take it off the 2013 list.

Were you able to get any items there for a SC! TIA

Thank you for this info and the time you spend tending it :worship::yay::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter