** The NEW 2012 Confirmed Snacks Thread** Add yours here!

Went to DTD tonight. Updtd Cookes of Dublin and Ghirardelli. Confirmed that any item under $5 is a SC at Ghirardelli. Josh at Cookes wrote a list for me after I asked him what items are a SC at Cookes. So much more than the Doh Bar I had. Thanks Josh! You were very helpful and the onion rings are delish!

Dizneydaz - we were at WGE for dinner the same night as you! :thumbsup2 Also confirmed that anything under $5 is a snack at Ghiradelli. I bought a 3.5oz choc. caramel bar! I liked being able to get a snack that doesn't need to be eaten right away and I don't have to worry about it getting stale.

Dizneydaz - we were at WGE for dinner the same night as you! :thumbsup2 Also confirmed that anything under $5 is a snack at Ghiradelli. I bought a 3.5oz choc. caramel bar! I liked being able to get a snack that doesn't need to be eaten right away and I don't have to worry about it getting stale.

Too funny! Small world! I'll add candy bars to the list.

Anyone know if any of the treats in the new big top store at MK fall into the SC category? If not ill be there from the 31st - 14th oct/nov and can check but would really like to know in advance as they look really yummy!!!!!!

Anyone know if any of the treats in the new big top store at MK fall into the SC category? If not ill be there from the 31st - 14th oct/nov and can check but would really like to know in advance as they look really yummy!!!!!!

We were there on the opening day and definitely saw the DDP symbol beside some of the items (i.e. cookies, baked goods) and some of the typical boxed candy. I didn't look at specifics, but I know you can definitely get snacks with your snack credits! :thumbsup2

My favourite snack in Disney that uses a credit are the cinnamon glazed pecans in Animal Kingdom, by the midway/Dinosaur ride. :yay: Does anyone know if you can get them anywhere else in the World?

My favourite snack in Disney that uses a credit are the cinnamon glazed pecans in Animal Kingdom, by the midway/Dinosaur ride. :yay: Does anyone know if you can get them anywhere else in the World?

They are one of our favorites too! I Think we got 3 or 4 of them this trip.

I have them on my list but this year we got them at Harambe Popcorn at AK. We walked all over DTD one night and didn't find them. Marketplace Snacks doesn't have them anymore :( I did see them on the sign for the snack place by the old Adventurer's club but they aren't always open. Seem to me they only had the almonds there, no pecans.

Right now I can't remember where else we got them but we have found them at each park, inc. Disney Quest.

Got to sub to this !!I really missed the original and didn't realise a new one has started !!

Welcome englishrose! Even if you are late to the party! :lmao:

I haven't had a chance to do much updating since we've been back but I did manage to do a few updates while there.

I was wondering if anyone knew where any of the chocolate covered fruits they sell (strawberries, pineapples, bananas, ect. . .) are kept somewhere cool. I love chocolate covered fruit, but I prefer it cold or cool. TIA:thumbsup2

We will be at WDW in March 2013. Will the snack credits likely change for the 2013 DDP?

They probably won't change much. A few items may be added a a few removed. When the year is over I will copy this list and and title it 2013.

Have a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

I check this list regularly , next year I will conribute to the list !!

Thanks, that would be great! I could use all the help I can get since we only go once a year (not even sure about next year yet) and now that I have a real job I can't spend as much time looking online for DDP updates/changes.

I was wondering if anyone knew where any of the chocolate covered fruits they sell (strawberries, pineapples, bananas, ect. . .) are kept somewhere cool. I love chocolate covered fruit, but I prefer it cold or cool. TIA:thumbsup2

I don't know if they are cold or not. I do know that according the easywdw.com's recent photos they are inc. as a SC. I will be updating the lsit to add Big Top Souvenirs to the list.

Again Thank you so much !! I wont be going until later in 2013 , but will be on the look out for any SC I can find !!

Thanks so much for the awesome list! It was really helpful when deciding what snacks I wanted when I went this summer!!!

They probably won't change much. A few items may be added a a few removed. When the year is over I will copy this list and and title it 2013.

Have a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

This list deserves a HUGE thank you! I am a long time lurker but had to register just to say HUGE thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts