The Most Beautiful Disney Princess Poll Results

Pearlgem

DIS Veteran
Hello everybody I am your host Pearlgem and welcome to The Most Beautiful Disney Princess Poll Results.Yet's get this award show started with of course to videos to set the mood.

image.jpgCinderella:0 votes
I am genuinely surprised her. I always thought of her as one of the more beautiful Disney Princess . Her strawberry blonde hair is nice. But the real beauty is in her face. I guess she could be considered to plain looking. But I always thought she had a nice smile. Sorry Cinderella

image.jpg
Pocahontas:0 votes
Your kidding me . Pocahontas always had a special look to me. Her hair looks so beautiful and long. I like that her face has sharp features and is beautiful. I heard some say her nose and eyes look weird. But I never really saw that and though she had a strong presence.Sorry Pocahontas

image.jpg
Mulan:0 votes
I'm not really surprised. It's not that I think she looks terrible. It's just that I feel like when in comes to looks she just isn't as special. Don't get me wrong she has very nice hair and I like her nose and the shape of her face. But I heard some say that since she could disguise herself as a boy that she wasn't that pretty. I think she has good features though. Sorry Mulan.

image.jpg
Merida:0 votes
Can't say that I'm surprised. I always thought she looked a bit homely. No offense Merida fans. Her face is round but it's in a weird oval like shape. Her eyes have a nice color but it's like she has no eyelashes. Something that I do think is beautiful is her hair. I remember a time whenever I wanted her hair. Until I thought for a moment realized how big it was and that it would be a pain to take care of. Sorry Merida.

image.jpg Elsa:0 votes
I'm a bit surprised people usually gush on how beautiful she is. She has great make up. Long lashes and a pretty good face. I suppose that it could be that without the make up she would look a bit plain. Sorry Elsa.

image.jpg

Snow White: 1 vote
:) My favorite princess s is around the middle! The don't call her the fairest of them all for nothing. Though at the same time I'm happy that she is around the middle and not the bottom. Her face shape is a bit round but in a realistic way. Her lips are also a bit full. Her eye lashes are nice and long. I heard some fault her on looking to big or young but I disagree. She is 14 and a good representation of a realistic skinny girl. You did pretty well Snow White.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Ariel: 1 vote.
I'm a bit surprised she wasn't higher. She has amazing hair and just looks so beautiful most of the time. She just looks so beautiful in Part of Your World. I heard some say sometimes her expressions are a bit too cartoony . But hey she is a cartoon character after all. You did pretty well Ariel

image.jpg
Jasmine: 1 vote.
Make sense. Jasmine has such a cool and beautiful look with long lashes. A nice face shape. And awesome hair. I think the shape of her eyes are so beautiful.But I heard some say she looks weird. I do not see it. You did pretty well Jasmine.

image.jpg
Rapunzel : 1 vote
Glad that my third favorite is high up :). But I still can't get over the fact that she is higher than Elsa. Her eyes are a nice shade of green and her hair is so wonderful. And she has a nice face shape. I heard some say her eyes are too big. I think I might agree but they are only a bit bigger than Ariel's. You did Pretty well Rapunzel.

image.jpg
Aurora: 2 votes
Make sense. By my book she is one of the most beautiful. Her features are so sharp and beautiful and she has purple eyes! Isn't that so cool? She's looks angelic sleeping and has the grace of a ballerina.Congrats Aurora.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter