• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The May "Mickey Monitor"

My boys have already spoken and declared they were keepsakes. They suggested scrapbook or frame as well.

Is Mickey Monitor for people with annual passes?

We just got passes in March, but have only gotten an email newsletter.

I did not receive this newest Monitor. I have had passes for over 10 years. However we received the car magnets the other day and I have never received those before. Can't understand why Disney can't get it more together.

I did not receive this newest Monitor. I have had passes for over 10 years. However we received the car magnets the other day and I have never received those before. Can't understand why Disney can't get it more together.
My Mickey monitor just came yesterday. So you are probably yours this week as well.

It is nice to know that there is mail coming that is worth looking forward to getting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter