~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ pg 183 4/17 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Yakoose & Madame Zarkov ~ ~

:yay: Linnie. Glad things are starting to improve:hug:

I've decided not to have a pre-trip for October. However, I will post a few things here instead of having two threads.

Here is what I'm thinking for dinner ADR's while I'm down there. Many were chosen simply because we've never been there. I'll put an * next to those we've eaten at before.

Big River Grille
Kona Cafe
Bongos Cuban Cafe
Artists Point
House of Blues
California Grill *
Biergarten for Ip-Dip Meet *
Wolfgang Pucks Upstairs "The Dining Room"
Flying Fish *
Tutto Italia (Epcot)

Any other suggestions? popcorn::

Artist Point---let me know whenyou make your ADR. I will let my mom know. She doesn't work on Tuesdays (Bingo Night:thumbsup2 ) just as a heads up.
Jim had the Buffalo and love it. I had the mushroom soup - out of this world. THe Salmon is outstanding as is the Sirloin!

You will love Tutto; we did. Different and very authentic according to DH, who was in Italy in the Navy. I'll look forward to what you think of House of Blues--are you going for dinner or the Gospel Brunch maybe? I've thought about the brunch on the morning we're going to do MVMCP, that way we can eat till we're stuffed then go back and nap till time to go to MK! Are you tired of char. meals? If not, we really liked 1900 Park Fare breakfast. We're big Alice fans, but the food was great.

Linnie, I'm glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery and are plumbing free! :thumbsup2

:yay: Linnie. Glad things are starting to improve:hug:

Artist Point---let me know whenyou make your ADR. I will let my mom know. She doesn't work on Tuesdays (Bingo Night:thumbsup2 ) just as a heads up.
Jim had the Buffalo and love it. I had the mushroom soup - out of this world. THe Salmon is outstanding as is the Sirloin!

Thursday, Oct 16. Will that work for her?

You will love Tutto; we did. Different and very authentic according to DH, who was in Italy in the Navy. I'll look forward to what you think of House of Blues--are you going for dinner or the Gospel Brunch maybe? I've thought about the brunch on the morning we're going to do MVMCP, that way we can eat till we're stuffed then go back and nap till time to go to MK! Are you tired of char. meals? If not, we really liked 1900 Park Fare breakfast. We're big Alice fans, but the food was great.

Linnie, I'm glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery and are plumbing free! :thumbsup2

ADR's are all dinners.

We've done 1900 PF before. I love character meals.

Then everything sounds good to me. There's lots of places we haven't been since this will only be our third trip, so I'll enjoy hearing about them all!

Well Buzz, you only have 25 pages to go to finish this thing. Maybe when you get out of your corner you can come back and play and we all can finish and put this to rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter