• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The love of a princess (photo share)

jennine

Mouseketeer
We recently returned from a lovely 7 days at WDW (18 days in Orlando all together) and I came home with over 2500 photos on my memory card! On one of the days that we visited the Magic Kingdom we grabbed fast passes for the princess meet n greet. Aurora, Belle and Cinderella were fantastic with our children and especially our DS 5 who has Cerebral Palsy. He does not communicate except for a few chosen words here and there, but he was in awe of each of the princesses. I believe they were smitten with him too as they each gave him a parting kiss which he LOVED! Here are his 'smooch' pics, with the Cinderella ones being my absolute favorite of all of the pics I took over the whole trip!

Princess Aurora

Aurora kisses by jbr00ks, on Flickr

Princess Belle

Belle kisses by jbr00ks, on Flickr

Princess Cinderella

Cinderella's kisses by jbr00ks, on Flickr

Not sure who's expression is better.....?!

Cinderella's kisses by jbr00ks, on Flickr

Awwww, that is so cute. I'm glad to hear that he enjoyed the princesses and had a great time. It just goes to show that the princesses aren't just for "girls".

Those are so precious! I'm glad that he had such a good time!!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for sharing those!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter