The jabead Family went to Disney World! 3/23-3/30/13 COMPLETE

We spent the final day of our trip at Epcot. Following our flight on Soarin', the kids and I grabbed a breakfast snack from...

My son got a chocolate chip muffin ($2.79), which he enjoyed.

But the real star of this show is the breakfast snack which DD and I shared...

Blueberry Croissant Bread Pudding - $2.79

This "stuff"-ing is sooo delicious!! :cloud9: Buttery croissants and fresh blueberries combined to make a perfect (not too) sweet breakfast snack. :thumbsup2

I was not able to fit in a visit to Sunshine Seasons during my last trip in December, so I'm hoping to correct that mistake during my upcoming trip. ;)

We had an early lunch ADR scheduled that day at Italy's...

As soon as we were greeted at the table by our server Giovanni, we told him that we were in a bit of a time crunch because we had fastpasses for Test Track that needed to be used before they expired. He did his job well, as we were in and out in about 1/2 hour...and that included having dessert!! :eek:

My DH had joined us by then and the four of us decided to share an individual size pizza. Since my DS is a picky eater, we let him choose the toppings.

So guess what he chose?...

If you guessed pepperoni (and only pepperoni), then you would be correct! :laughing: Yes, a rather boring choice but the pizza was good and since we each had only one slice to eat, it was no problem finishing the whole thing. ;)

And since we still had a little time and room in our stomachs, we also shared a dessert...

Zeppole Di Catarina - Ricotta Cheese Fritters, served with whipped cream, chocolate sauce - $10.00

Actually, I don't think I could go to Via Napoli and not have the zeppole. They are just sooo good!!! :thumbsup2

Our four forks were all poised and ready to attack... :laughing:

Hmm...9 zeppole and 4 people. I wonder who got that 9th zeppole? ;)

So I have just one more meal to review before I can finally call this dining report complete. Care to guess where we had dinner??? ;)

Wow lunch in 30 minutes impressive! The pizza looks so delicious!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

For our last meal of this trip, we had an early dinner at Japan's...

We were seated at a table by the window and had a beautiful view...

Some menu photos...

My daughter got Iced Green Tea ($2.95) and I had a Tokyo Sunset...

Tokyo Sunset -Coconut rum, creme de banana, peach schnapps and pineapple juice. - $9.00

For her entrée, my daughter ordered the...

Philadelphia Roll - Salmon, Philadelphia Cream Cheese with Green Onion and Sesame Seed - $8.95

My son and I both ordered the...

Chicken Katsu - Lightly fried boneless Chicken Breast served with Seasonal Vegetables and Sukiyaki Beef Rice - $24.95

And my husband went with the...

Grilled Salmon with Teriyaki Sauce - $26.95

Everyone enjoyed their entrees and all were rated a 4 out of 5. :thumbsup2

Although I'm glad we gave this one a try since we had never dined here before, I would have to say that we prefer the food at Teppan Edo over Tokyo Dining. However, one advantage to choosing Tokyo Dining is that they accept Tables in Wonderland while Teppan Edo does not.

After our dinner we returned to the Swan...

...to retrieve our van and begin our long 18 hour drive home to Illinois. :sad:

And with that, this dining report is finally complete...and it only took about a year to do it. ;)

Wo-Hoo on finishing!! You cruised through the reviews!! :drive:

Thanks for posting them! I always enjoy reading about others experiences!

Love that view from Tokyo Dining!

So glad you finished your review Barb. We all know how busy the live thread has kept you for the last year or so.

Yes, if I can get some good pictures I hope to do a dining review this summer. Already plotting and planning meals I'm going to be eating 2 months from now.:rotfl:

Despite your less-than-stellar review of the Portobello soup at Artist Point, I'm still very eager to try it, especially since I'm the auto-condimenter in my family (I add salt to any dish before even tasting it as I'm used to cooks undersalting their meals, at least to my taste). That salmon looks glorious, I can almost smell the cedar wood from here! The afternoon tea at the Garden View looks wonderful too, I'm a huge fan of high teas :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter