The jabead Family went to Disney World! 3/23-3/30/13 COMPLETE

jabead

DIS Veteran
Hello & Happy St. Patrick's Day! :shamrock:

My name is Barb (and the "B" in jabead) and I confess that I am both a Disney food addict and also very much an enabler of others here that also suffer from this somewhat rare addiction. Evidence of this can be seen by viewing the pictures currently in the Camera Roll on my cell phone. Yes folks, 99% of them are of Disney food and oddly enough, I didn't take any of them. :p But it's now time for me to "feed" my addiction and take some Disney food pictures of my own. And even better than that, I actually get to eat it too! :cool1:

While I plan to do some live updates on that "Coming to you Live from Disney World" thread that I've heard about ;), I've also decided to attempt to do a full dining report after our trip.

My last dining report was written last summer and concluded with a DISmeet with Linda (Linda67) & her DH on Labor Day here in my hometown of Lexington, Illinois. So I'm going to begin this dining report where I left off with my last, by introducing you to the whole jabead family with the pictures taken at that DISmeet.

photo1-1.jpg

Linda, Philip, and the whole jabead family (minus DH, who was taking the picture)

But DH did get to be in this picture...

photo-1.jpg

Philip, Linda, Barb, and Don

Sadly, Linda and Philip will not be joining us on our trip to Disney World and neither will our DD (Emily, the "E" in jabead). So for this trip, we will actually be the jabad family. This could be interesting! :upsidedow

While I have a DISmeet (or two?) pre-planned during our trip, if anyone should happen upon the jabad family at the World during the week of March 23 - 30, please take a minute to say hi. I'm sure the parks will be like ghost towns during the week before Easter, making it very easy to spot us, right? ;)

So anyway, please join us in our dining adventures, starting with a "taste" on the live thread and then here for the "full meal deal". :thumbsup2

ETA: I forgot to mention that I will not be sharing our dining plans with you before our trip, as I have something in mind for the live thread which requires that they remain a secret. {see the live thread for details - LINK}

I'm here !!

And we arrive in WDW on the 31st, so we will just miss you !! Have a great trip !!

Two more weeks for us !!

Susan

Oooo, I want to play! I want to play! Sounds like fun!!! Can't wait for the pics!!! Enjoy your time :)

Oh my word ..... This is going to be awesome!!!

Thanks for including me in your intro :)

I so hope that we get to meet up in WDW one day ...... December 2013???? - just sayin' ;)

Yeah.... I can not wait for your dining report:thumbsup2 You have been helping us live WDW food 24/7 and now you will be there:cool1:

Have fun

i'm so sad that i won't be able to see you barb on this trip. :sad: :sad: :sad:

i am excited to read your reviews....please get the crab tostada @ the mexico booth at F&G. it's so yummy!

i will see you in december for sure. :thumbsup2

have a super amazing fantabulous time! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter