The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
That awkward moment when you shut the door and turn the lights off but One Direction don't want to be with you

shut the door
turn the light off
i wanna be with you

Moments on my iPod has NOTHING on hearing Moments live... i didn't really like it that much until they sang it at the concert and it was awesome because everyone waved their phones slowly and it looked reallllly pretty

Can I just live at Disney?

tumblr_m6cgmxJ3K61r64ujh.gif

gpoy

Moments on my iPod has NOTHING on hearing Moments live... i didn't really like it that much until they sang it at the concert and it was awesome because everyone waved their phones slowly and it looked reallllly pretty

ikr
saaammmmeee

i hate when people get an ask like "can you vote for me" "can you follow me" "can you whatever" and then they're like "no"
like excuse you. why don't you just go check it out and you don't have to if you don't like their blawwwg. it's going to take you two seconds, something makes me doubt you've got anything better to do since clearly you're just scrolling through your dash

if I was in the hunger games I’d just get mcdonalds as a sponsor but instead of just eating the big macs they’d send me during the games I’d use them as bait to trap people and every time I’d made a kill I’d look up to the sky, give a thumbs and whisper “I’m lovin’ it”

"Freedom Of Speech: This is often misinterpreted to mean you can say whatever you want wherever. However, it only means that the government cannot prosecute you for things you say or force you to say anything. In particular, you can't be arrested for criticizing the government or stating your opinion. However, employers (including the government if you work for them) and private entities have an equally-strong right to protect their interests. Statements that induce violence, obscenity, or slander can still get you sued, arrested, fired, expelled, or faced with any other appropriate consequence."

thank you

i'm so tired of people saying "I have Freedom of Speech! I can say whatever I want to whoever I want with no repercussions!"

no that's not what that means.

the 1D concert was the first one I'd been to since 3rd grade and I saw Shania Twain. I liked 1Ds much much better

another reason to not have kids: i don't have to put up with their bratty friends or ridiculous parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter