The Hangout Thread- Hang out with some n00ns (;

I'm watching Lucy Hale's live USTREAM l0l she is so adorable i love her so much, she can't get the volume to work l0l /dead Aria is my favorite from PLL omgggg i hope she can get it to work

I'm glad Linda Larkin was made a Disney Legend finally. She's my favorite person to voice a Princess, with Mandy Moore at a close second.

My mom suggested I take Airbourne for my cold. I haven't had that stuff since I was a little kid.

You're better off just taking vitamin C or drinking some juice. It's been proven that that stuff doesn't work and that the company was lying about it "preventing" colds. But it does have quite a few vitamins in it.

You're better off just taking vitamin C or drinking some juice. It's been proven that that stuff doesn't work and that the company was lying about it "preventing" colds. But it does have quite a few vitamins in it.

I wish I would've known it was a much better alternative before I downed a glass of the Airbourne. bleh

I couldn't even hear anything.

All I heard that was new was something about a circle vision 360 at DL.

I wish I would've known it was a much better alternative before I downed a glass of the Airbourne. bleh

The vitamins will probably help you feel a bit better, though :P

We get these gummy vitamins that actually taste REALLY good and have a huge amount of vitamin C. You should look for them at the store. They help immensely with my immune system lol

I stretched the cartilage piercing a size up in my right ear last night and it doesn't hurt at all, but the middle cartilage piercing that I did nothing to on my left ear hurts like crazy...

I'm not gonna complain about this since it was pretty much said that nothing huge would be announced before the Expo even started.

The vitamins will probably help you feel a bit better, though :P

We get these gummy vitamins that actually taste REALLY good and have a huge amount of vitamin C. You should look for them at the store. They help immensely with my immune system lol
Was it something like VitaCraves or MultiVites?

I love taking those. xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter