The GH Official Thread Part 3

How did Dante and Sam not see the card fall out of the box? It was lying on the floor! I didn't think it even worked on Drew last time. Maybe Victor can reactivate it? Lol o_O

It was a set up. Dante and Sam are the ones who put it in there, to make Victor think that is the card that works on Drew when it really doesn't. Drew will pretend it is working so they can figure out what Victor is up to.

There was something "icky" about the way Esme stroked Ryan's hand and called him "daddy"

Yeah, very creepy. Her actions and tone of voice made it feel more like a romantic relationship. "You like it when I call you daddy, don't you?' Blech. And the way he looked at her and ran his fingers through her hair was just soooo creepy. Even for Ryan and Esme this is weird. So weird that last night I dreamt I was in a hotel room with Ryan. He was sitting there in his wheel chair staring at me and I kept telling him that I knew he could talk and walk and that he needed to get out of my room but he wouldn't leave - just kept sitting there and staring at me. :confused3

Yeah, very creepy. Her actions and tone of voice made it feel more like a romantic relationship. "You like it when I call you daddy, don't you?' Blech. And the way he looked at her and ran his fingers through her hair was just soooo creepy. Even for Ryan and Esme this is weird. So weird that last night I dreamt I was in a hotel room with Ryan. He was sitting there in his wheel chair staring at me and I kept telling him that I knew he could talk and walk and that he needed to get out of my room but he wouldn't leave - just kept sitting there and staring at me. :confused3

Okay that's terrifying lol :oops:

I've watched G.H. forever. I have been trying to figure out if Ryan has a long ago feud with the Cassadines that would causes him to plant her at the boarding school.
Did we ever find out what kind d of accident that killed her parents? Could either or both Ryan and Esme have played a part?
Ryan had made a comment about getting money that she was due. ??
Questions Questions this is why we watch. :)

What's up with Esme's hand/fist? Did I miss something? Or is that the arm that Ryan grabbed and then she said he was hurting her? It seemed like they were focusing on her fist a few times in yesterday's show.

I'm still getting caught up after not watching for over a week. I just got to the episode where Ryan and Esme have their creepy conversation. The cringe factor is through the roof with those two! But is it bad to say I'm loving it? There's finally something really juicy and less predictable than past stories. Now that we know Esme is just playing "Spence," it makes me root harder for Spencer and Trina. And now Esme is supposed to seduce Nicholas? Creepy! But kinda fun! :rotfl:

What's up with Esme's hand/fist? Did I miss something? Or is that the arm that Ryan grabbed and then she said he was hurting her? It seemed like they were focusing on her fist a few times in yesterday's show.

I think she was trying not to go off when Ava was talking about how crazy Ryan is.

I'm not buying the Carly grabbing Esme's arm and bruising it. As mad as she got it's just not something she would do. I get it, they want to find a way to pin it on her after Ryan did it, but it's not what Carly would do. The whole Esme/Ryan relationship is creepy.

I'm not buying the Carly grabbing Esme's arm and bruising it. As mad as she got it's just not something she would do. I get it, they want to find a way to pin it on her after Ryan did it, but it's not what Carly would do. The whole Esme/Ryan relationship is creepy.

See my post right above yours. Yes, Carly grabbed her wrist pretty hard, but it was already injured when Ryan grabbed it first.

See my post right above yours. Yes, Carly grabbed her wrist pretty hard, but it was already injured when Ryan grabbed it first.
I totally get that. I just don’t think historically Carly really would have grabbed her like that. But the writers have to write what works for them in soap land 🤣

Esme making plans to seduce and set up Nicholas eww.

And now she really setting up Trina . And just a thought, but why wouldn’t any residence own by Sonny NOT have cameras all over the place? But it’s soapworld and they want to drag out the whole set up thing.

Esme making plans to seduce and set up Nicholas eww.

And now she really setting up Trina . And just a thought, but why wouldn’t any residence own by Sonny NOT have cameras all over the place? But it’s soapworld and they want to drag out the whole set up thing.

I'm hoping that Trina will be with her mom and Curtis when she finds that phone in her bag and that Curtis immediately grabs it with a cloth so that the police can dust it for fingerprints. Wishful thinking on my part, I'm sure. And sooner or later Spinelli will be able to somehow trace the phone back to Esme. And speaking of Spinelli, I was kind of hoping he and Maxie would end up back together. <sigh>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter