The Ever-changing US-IOA-SW-BG TR - June 2016 Trip - COMPLETE!

Really enjoyed your report! We just did a similar trip a few weeks ago.

Your family sounds like mine, coasters coasters coasters and nothing else! Managed to get them to sit through the Sea Lion show and One Ocean at Sea World.

Saturday before Thanksgiving will be busy, but not as bad as the end of that week. Be there at opening and go straight there. My boys loved Hulk. I just took pictures. :)

Really enjoyed your report! We just did a similar trip a few weeks ago.
Your family sounds like mine, coasters coasters coasters and nothing else! Managed to get them to sit through the Sea Lion show and One Ocean at Sea World.
Saturday before Thanksgiving will be busy, but not as bad as the end of that week. Be there at opening and go straight there. My boys loved Hulk. I just took pictures. :)

Glad you enjoyed it...thanks! Yes we are all about the thrill rides and coasters. I can't tolerate much else anymore (no spinning or rocking) but I still love coasters also. That's so funny that you mentioned the show at SeaWorld because I was determined to see the Sea Lion show this team (we saw One Ocean a few years ago) so DH and I sent the kids off to do coasters on their own while we went to the show and they just met us at the show later. I have to say I LOVE that they are at an age where we can do that...split up at least for short periods of time to let everybody do their own thing. The seemed to enjoy the show.

We are going to TRY to be there for the opening of the park but it all depends on how much driving we get in on Friday and when we leave Maryland. My hope is to make Jacksonville from MD as we've done that twice now, and it makes for only a 2+ hour drive the next morning, but that will most likely mean arriving at the parks closer to 10am. We'll still make Hulk our priority...and everything after that will just be bonus since we were just there!

Just changed the title here as it's no longer a PTR. All of the updates are done on this one.

Now it's time to move along...to our next trip which is now less than TWO weeks away and includes ONE night at Universal's Royal Pacific Resort and a whirlwind 1 day two Universal Parks day. At least we'll have FOTL access and we are already somewhat familiar with the rides there. This will be followed by a night at SOG and then 5 nights at Saratoga Springs while we do the four big Disney parks with my family!

Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter