• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

THE DRIVE....

Shawn Urban

Earning My Ears
Just curious....Driven many times from southern MA over the last 20 years. Don't mind the ride as it goes quick. Wondering what 95 looks like now? Haven't driven since last august. Left early sat morning so the ride down was easy. Coming back it was a mess from NC line to the other side of DC. Just looking for a constructing / road work update. Maybe something to beware of thats new. I will say that on the way home the new ezpass lanes in VA were open...and boy were they nice to use. TIA. Have a magical day everyone.

We drove down 3/25 from NC and I'm sitting on 95 near Savannah right now.... There was lots of traffic/accidents/construction on the way down-- we lost 2 hours. Prob 30 min delay northbound.

We drive to Cape Cod from NC, and, for what it's worth, we take 81 instead of 95. The traffic is non-existent, and miles-wise it is longer, but time-wise it's the same or less, without the stress of traffic. 220 takes you through central NC and down to Florence, SC, where we pick up 95 to Florida.

I live in Maryland. Will never go thru DC. It's the worst. When coming home up 95 take rt 301 after Richmond. So much better for us. Coming home from dis or myrtle on a Sunday afternoon thru DC is hell. Can be hours. We always take 301 now.

how long does that 301 take? what king of road is it? is it highway? looks like a a small interstate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter