The cheapest option

Note that you do not have to pay for everyone on the plan or everyone off.

Note that you should keep track of how many totlal credits you got, and how many total credits there are at the sit down meals. That will tell you how many you need to pay out of pocket. Note you wouldn't want to pay any out of pocket if you didn't need to.

If someone is just not that hungry that night and orders no appetizer, no desert, and the veggie plate, for $12, and has a glass of water, even if you're at an expensive 1 credit place, pay that one meal out of pocket. If you notice someone runs up his tab to 70 bux when ordering. that's a plan credit. If you have a breakfast it's an out of pocket candidate.
Example, you're a 2+2 family. That's 4 credits per meal. You're going to a two banger at CA Grill. The adults plan to get the whole 9 of sushi, the veal tournedos, and the expensive desert. Plus you just wanted to see what that $7 bottle of water tasted like. The kids aren't getting appetizers here (not allowed) and their bill is going to be in the teens. Well pay the kids out of pocket and meal plan the adults. Save the 4 credits for another meal.

[I]Additionally, is it possible to go to a 2TS restaurant and pay with 1TS credit plus cash?

I really appreciate your opinions and your experiences.[/I]

We went to Narcosse at GF our last night. We thought we had 4 TS left. We only had 3. So we chose to pay 2 TS for DH's meal. I chose a lighter fish entree that was cheaper. We split his aps and desert. We paid cash for my entree which was only around $20.

SantiJB said:
I
a) Use TS credits for 1TS restaurants and if i want to go to a 2TS restaurant pay for it.

This is your cheapest option. The 2 credit TS meals are not double the cost of the 1 credit TS meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter