The Burhoes Head For Disney...a PTR

RebeccaB

DIS Veteran
The cast of characters: me, the planner, mom, and wifey.
The hubs: fellow disney-maniac
Offspring: Shewhodoesn'tlikeprincesses
Mother in law: aka Eeyore (the sky is blue but it will rain later I am sure)
Father in law: goes along to get along wherever shewhodoesn'tlikeprincesses is involved ;)

We are staying at POR, from Oct 2 - 9th.

Today, Monday September 27th, t-minus 5 days and counting.

Worked 8-2. Met the offspring at the bus, went to her dance class. Landed at home at 5:30pm and promptly, with the ablilties bestowed upon mothers/wifes specifically, performed the following feats: (deep breath) started a load of laundry, did a sinkful of dishes, put chicken pot pies in the oven, fed the meowing cat, fed the whining dog, swept kitchen floor, let whining dog out, put dishes away, swapped laundry to dryer.....

wait, is the child on the computer playing Webkinz?? Don't you have homework? But mom if I don't play with my Webkinz they will diiiiiiiiiiiiieee!!!

let whining dog back in, fold laundry, hubs arrives home, fed hubs and offspring their dinner, sat down with my dinner and hey, Wall-E is on! Help offspring with her math and spelling homework, tell her that getting in the tub and washing her hair is non-negotiable....

Isn't there vodka in the fridge? Would that mix well with apple cider?

Chargers. Don't forget chargers for the phones, cameras and computer.

And now it's 7:00pm. This is how my crazy week will go. Tomorrow...nothing but a haircut planned after picking up offspring at the busstop.

T-minus 4 days now and counting....

Tuesday, Sept 28th. Worked 8-2. Found myself thinking about riding Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Railroad...eating some popcorn...people watching....

Picked up the offspring and headed for my haircut. Found myself wondering what POR is like and how much I cannot wait to be there....

Suitcases are lying open on the floor of the bedroom (actually two carry ons for the three of us). Mostly packed, but I'm tossing things in rather willy nilly as they come out of the laundry.

Man I can't wait for the next three days to pass!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter