The boards are flyin'!!!

DisneyFive

When is the 3:00 parade?
Let's hope the migration to the new servers helps keep it this fast!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Lovin' it right now.

Dan

Except for the whole "will I or won't I be logged in to this page" angle. I prefer reliable over fast, if fast costs reliable.

it is fast, but posts are still coming up empty, people are being logged in under the wrong name, the logins wont remember and half of my smileys are missing now. I'm hopeful for the migration to be completed and can't wait for the result but I dont think we are there yet.

and in the ultimate irony of the updates, the tech support board is blank, no threads at all. ETA: refreshed a few times and have some now.

I am assuming that the login problems (my username isn't being remembered either) and other issues are just part of the migration process. Once it is complete, I'm hoping they go away and we are left with this speed, but stability as well.

Dan

I am having the same log-in problems as so many are having and I have tried 3 different computers :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter