The best Three bedroom villas at OKW

gramma4

fairyGaGa
which grand villas at OKW are the most updated? The video makes them look so fabulous, then I just saw some photos and the furniture seemed outdated . We arrive in feburary and want the most updated room and mattresses , not to mention a great view. Thank you in advance.
Gramma4

which grand villas at OKW are the most updated? The video makes them look so fabulous, then I just saw some photos and the furniture seemed outdated . We arrive in feburary and want the most updated room and mattresses , not to mention a great view. Thank you in advance.
Gramma4
They are all identical. OKW is supposed to start a big renovation later on this year, maybe late spring or early Summer.

Gramma4

As @Deb & Bill stated, they are all the same and due for a renovation soon.
It would be good to manage your expectations before you get there so you are not disappointed. They probably won't meet your definition of "fabulous". I find the views really nice and peaceful, but I don't know if that is what you consider great.
Have a Nice Trip.

By the way, one of the bedrooms upstairs only has two double beds, not queen beds because the room is too small for two queen beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter