The Alicia in me wasn't strong enough

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I passed up the cutest pair of Madden Girl Peep Toe pumps this morning. Just a little too high for me. I know if it had been Alicia, they would have been out the door in a flash. If they are still calling my name by the time I have to go out tonight, they might be coming on the cruise with me. Who cares if I can't walk in them.

Kim

I passed up the cutest pair of Madden Girl Peep Toe pumps this morning. Just a little too high for me. I know if it had been Alicia, they would have been out the door in a flash. If they are still calling my name by the time I have to go out tonight, they might be coming on the cruise with me. Who cares if I can't walk in them.

Kim

Come on Kim.
You know you want them.

We'll hold you up!

Kim

Totally useless without a picture ;) Google please :thumbsup2

Totally useless without a picture ;) Google please :thumbsup2

Can't find the exact pair, but picture these in black with tiny white polka dots, a red squiggle in front and red heels.

1271488-p-LARGE_SEARCH.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter