Thanksgiving gratitude

Sossy

Mouseketeer
I am grateful for the autumn chill, family and friends despite not getting to see them often, and 'wholesome' entertainment from companies like Disney.
And so much more. :grouphug:

What are you grateful for?

I thankful for a wonderful family & a DH of 28 years who is my best friend.

I'm thankful that this year when we have had some tough stressful things happen in our close family that I've had friends, family & my DH there for me.

I'm thankful for my faith in God & the blessings He has given me & mine this year.

And on a lighter note I'm thankful for Disney. A innocent World of happiness where everybody can go & forget their troubles & be a kid once again.

I’m grateful for..

I am thankful for my car, it’s not pretty and or attractive car but it gets me from A to B. I am thankful for my BF, he is so wonderful and kind, I never thought I ‘d meet a guy ‘like’ him.but I did. and oh my best friend, I am thankful for her that she is living many more years to go to Disneyland with me, she just overcame breast cancer.

I am thankful for my family. They are truly amazing! There's just my mum, my daughter and my partner, but they are the best! I'm thankful for having my commitment ceremony on the Mark Twain at twilight....it was very romantic. :love::cloud9: A more detailed one will happen next year, but I loved having our little ceremony. :goodvibes

I am also thankful for having finally found the right drug to help my autoimmune disease. I never thought I'd get better, and today I feel better than I have in at least five years. I know there is no cure, but the improvement is amazing and I feel so much hope. :woohoo:

I'm thankful for being able to live in comfort. I often think of all the people on this planet who do not have a safe place to sleep, good food to eat, and money to buy the most basic things that we in the USA take for granted. I try to remind myself on Thanksgiving every year to be grateful for what I have and not sad or resentful for what I don't have. I am very lucky for many reasons and I hope never to forget it. I think to forget is an insult to the people who live with so much less.

I’m grateful for..

I am thankful for my car, it’s not pretty and or attractive car but it gets me from A to B. I am thankful for my BF, he is so wonderful and kind, I never thought I ‘d meet a guy ‘like’ him.but I did. and oh my best friend, I am thankful for her that she is living many more years to go to Disneyland with me, she just overcame breast cancer.

That is awesome! I'm so happy too hear that. :goodvibes

I am grateful to have my dad here and be able to spend one more thanksgiving with him, and he was able to enjoy it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter