Thank you, Tag Fairy!!!!

bonofreak

<font color=deeppink>Has really cute toes<br><font
Thank you, Tag Fairy! :flower3: I just noticed my tags! I got two!!! They are great! :)People must be wondering about that toes one!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! :lmao:

1.gif
You finally noticed ;)
1.gif

YAY for the Tag Fairy!!!!! I love tags, they are so much fun! I'd love to hear the toes story sometime. :)

Well, one of the threads here not too long ago asked the question of what was the strangest thing that ever happened to us at Disneyland and mine was that once I was in line for Big Thunder Mountain with my brother and my family and a young lady in line looked down at my feet and said, "You have really cute toes!" Which I thought was kind of a funny thing to say to a complete stranger just out of the blue like that! How do you reply to that? "Uhhhh....Thank you?????" ! :)

Well, one of the threads here not too long ago asked the question of what was the strangest thing that ever happened to us at Disneyland and mine was that once I was in line for Big Thunder Mountain with my brother and my family and a young lady in line looked down at my feet and said, "You have really cute toes!" Which I thought was kind of a funny thing to say to a complete stranger just out of the blue like that! How do you reply to that? "Uhhhh....Thank you?????" ! :)

:thumbsup2:lmao::lmao:

skiingfast you dont' have any either.. but some people have them and some don't , it's just who ever the tag fairy decides to sprinkle her fairy tag dust on! it's not something you can ask for, it just happens randomly.. :)

Gippaloo; don't be sorry for asking questions! :cutie: That's how we learn! And people here are very nice. :grouphug: I have only had one instance when someone said something a bit rude to me. :confused3

Gippaloo; don't be sorry for asking questions! :cutie: That's how we learn! And people here are very nice. :grouphug: I have only had one instance when someone said something a bit rude to me. :confused3

Very true. I think the question come up in every third page of threads about tags.

OHH AWESOME THANK YOU TAG FAIRY!! I JUST NOW NOTICED AFTER I HAD UPDATED A THREAD.. ANYHOW WHO EVER YOU ARE.. IF YOU READ THIS.. THANK YOU ITS SOO CUTE I LOVE THE COLORS! AND MY SCROLLING DETAILS EVEN THOUGH IT READS "THIS IS THE LAST TIME I BUY A KEYBOARD FROM EBAY" !!!

THANK YOU AGAIN TAG FAIRY!!! :cool1: :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3: :flower3: :cheer2:

ohh nooo!~~~ TAG FAIRY~~

WHERE EVER YOU ARE. I MSSED MY TAGS UP .. CAN I GET THEM REDONE!? THANKS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter