Thank you! I love this board (appreciation thread)

Kitty-chan

Cheese is always the answer
My DS9 has both Temporal Lobe Epilepsy and PDD-NOS (or maybe AS, it's not clear). Both times, when I've first gotten the diagnosis, I've come here to the disABILITIES board and was able to find helpful information, supportive words, and a sense of real community. Last year when we got the AS diagnosis I was able to get great advice about various restaurants so I could decide whether they were a good fit for his particular quirks (which totally saved me from potential disaster). And now today, I've been browsing old threads about epilepsy (on this board and other DIS boards), which I've found very helpful. Mostly it was just so reassuring to read other people's stories, and know that I'm really really really not the only one.

I love the fact that people here post their own experience and share from their heart with each other.

So . . . since I'm usually quiet around here (you can tell by my lifetime posts number that I don't post often on any of the DIS boards), I just wanted to post this thank you, to let you know that when you post here, you never know who you'll help, or how!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Well, thank you for thanking us.

All the people who come to this board (whether you post or not) are important to making it what it is.
So.......
a BIG thank you to all the readers and posters.
:cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter