Thank you for this Forum!

I'm learning so much about vacation options for the parks; especially, as it relates to traveling as a single parent. Before, I only hung out on the cruise forum.

Did someone in the group start this forum??? Just curious. I think it's awesome :hyper2:

A few single moms mentioned, in a DCL post, that they were single moms. I sent each of them PMs expressing delight that I wasn't alone and that I wanted to email someone on here to ask them to create a single parents forum. Firepuppy then started a thread on the DCL forum for single parents to ask cruise questions. In that thread TXTransplant mentioned that she used the "Contact Us" tab to send a request for a single parents forum and encouraged others to do the same. So, we did. A few days later, one of the Webmasters sent Firepuppy a message informing her that a single parents subforum was created. Yay!!!!

A few single moms mentioned, in a DCL post, that they were single moms. I sent each of them PMs expressing delight that I wasn't alone and that I wanted to email someone on here to ask them to create a single parents forum. Firepuppy then started a thread on the DCL forum for single parents to ask cruise questions. In that thread TXTransplant mentioned that she used the "Contact Us" tab to send a request for a single parents forum and encouraged others to do the same. So, we did. A few days later, one of the Webmasters sent Firepuppy a message informing her that a single parents subforum was created. Yay!!!!

I was told if there was enough interest in the form they would keep it. I think we have proven over and over again single parents needed a place to go. I'm glad I was able to help all of us. I never though how it was going to help and I can not stay off. This is great to see and I love reading what is posted and helping where I can.

I'm really loving this board, and I appreciate all of the efforts to have it created! Maybe we should start our own little chat thread for posting about various things. We should definitely do our part to make sure they keep the board. I know I've never posted much here until this area began--I feel more like talking now!

I was told if there was enough interest in the form they would keep it. I think we have proven over and over again single parents needed a place to go. I'm glad I was able to help all of us. I never though how it was going to help and I can not stay off. This is great to see and I love reading what is posted and helping where I can.
:hippie: YOU Are A ROCKSTAR :thanks:

After reading some recent posts on here, I have to say once again, how much I appreciate this single parents forum. The support here is amazing! I sincerely appreciate the support I've personally received and I've also enjoyed seeing others being supported by those with similar experiences.

What an awesome group of single parents!!! I'm so grateful for this board! :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter