• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Terrible memory - Can't remember if I booked cali grill or not...

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
Yes... Sad, I know...

Anyhoo, for some reason I remember booking this reservation (it asks for credit card details right? :confused3) however what with the system "upgrades" and the fact that I can't find a confirmation any where, I'm starting to think I may have imagined the whole thing...

However I want to make sure, because I dont want my credit card charged for a no show, I spoke to Disney Dining and they couldn't find anything, but I think because I've entered my international number into all of my reservations, they can only bring up my reservations using confirmation numbers.

What's the next step? :confused3 Would there already be a deposit on my CC? If I don't have a reservation then it's no big deal, but if I do I'd prefer to go to it... :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter