Tennis anyone ?

jshowe

Earning My Ears
We are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek March 31 thru April 8.

I don't see anywhere that shows tennis at the resort.

Does anyone know of a "nearby" area to play tennis ?

Haven't stayed at Bonnet Creek, so I don't know. I would call the resort, though. Most of the timeshares in the area have at least a few courts, so I would think they would have some. With so much to do in the area too, we've found that even at places like Cypress Pointe that only have two courts, we could get them whenever we wanted.

We are a big tennis playing family, and like to stay at the Sheraton Vistana Resort as they have tons of lighted courts -- nine are clay and four are something else. They even sometimes have some little tournaments for guests that we've played in.

If you find out that they don't have these at Bonnet Creek you are pretty close to the various Disney resorts. If you like clay you can always pay to play on the clay courts at the Grand Floridian. My brother and I played there twice on one trip when our resort didn't have tennis courts. He lives in Idaho and I live in Missouri, and we always look forward to playing tennis together on vacations when our families get together, so we were willing to pay a few $s to make that happen.

Thanks Kathy. My son plays tennis for his high school and he's really looking forward to playing a little on vacation. (too cold yet here in MICH). Anyway, I noticed that Sheraton Vistana had nice courts when we were planning our trip. I will have to check with WBC and see if there are any and if not maybe do as you stated.

We'll be there in 2 weeks....we will definitely want to play tennis...what are our options??? Don't want to pay a lot to play.

Any ideas ????

BOUNCE !!!! No responses on my question..where can we find tennis courts near WBC? Anything even close? And don't want to spend $ 20/hour for a court!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter