Tell me I made a good choice

shelby2001

<font color=99CC99>Always thought "I'm a Believer"
I have just booked CSR for 8 nights in November. We like this one best of all the moderates. Will we be disappointed having stayed at AKL last time?

I don't think you will. POFQ is our favorite moderate, but we stayed at AKL in November when the FQ closed. Needless to say we fell in love with AKL and spent more time at the resort than we ever have in the past! As much as we love it and we will definately go back, POFQ is our next destination. And it isn't just about money, its about truly loving the resort. That's why we opted for AKL instead of another moderate when it closed.

We've stayed at all levels of WDW resorts and are also DVC members. We've never been disappointed when staying at a moderate after last having stayed at a Deluxe. Since you already know what to expect at CSR you'll be fine. It's such a pretty resort!

One thing I love about CSR is that you can take a bus directly to the Boardwalk which is a nice plus.

Have a ball!

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts