Tell me about the BEST 5 bdrm house ever

erbeaman

Mouseketeer
Planning a trip for April, and my tripmates have been trying to talk me out of camping at the Fort, and renting a private pool house instead. Needless to say, I'm not sold. Talk me into it by showing me the absolute best 5 bedroom houses out there! We are two couples with 5 kids between us. Four boys ages 12-6 and one lonely girl, age 6. A pool is a must. A hot tub would be nice, and we prefer to stay on the west side of Disney (Windsor Hills area-ish).

Planning a trip for April, and my tripmates have been trying to talk me out of camping at the Fort, and renting a private pool house instead. Needless to say, I'm not sold. Talk me into it by showing me the absolute best 5 bedroom houses out there! We are two couples with 5 kids between us. Four boys ages 12-6 and one lonely girl, age 6. A pool is a must. A hot tub would be nice, and we prefer to stay on the west side of Disney (Windsor Hills area-ish).

June of 2012 we stayed at a 5 bedroom 4 bath home in Indian Creek (just a little further west than Windsor Hills). Found it on vrbo...under the listing in Indian Creek (it's title is: A Luxurious Family Vacation Home. 3,000 Feet of Fun in the Sun. It is Rental 384357 ). It was exactly as pictured. We stayed with my DH family - 12 of us total - 6 adults and 6 kids. Pool was great. No hot tub though. Owners were great to work with. Kids loved having a pool right outside the back door. They also had some game tables in the garage. Great location...close to the parks, restaurants and a grocery store and drug store. All bedrooms have TV's. Kitchen had everything we needed to cook a few meals. Best equipped house we've stayed in and we've stayed in a few. :thumbsup2

We've used other agencies and also rented from private individuals, but All Star Vacation Homes are THE best for service and condition of the homes.

We have a large group, always, and we rent one of their larger 5,6,7 bedroom homes with pool and hot tub. They even have a grocery delivery service that brings food and stocks it in pantry and fridge. We've stayed in homes with game rooms and heated pools and the kids beg to go home early from the parks so they can play and swim.

In April, paying to heat the pool is worth the extra money; the water can be a bit chilly. The houses with pools have 'kiddie alarms' so that's a plus for younger kids. Any time there's a problem, it's fixed right away and check-in is simple. Each group gets their own house key, etc...

We love to stay on site, too, have been going to Disney for many years. But the house is a nice, relaxing change after a busy day of crowds in the parks. It's a much more relaxing vacation, I think. The houses are just a hop, skip and jump from Disney; not a bad drive at all. Sure beats the campground (where we've also stayed from time to time), especially if you're tent camping.

We've used other agencies and also rented from private individuals, but All Star Vacation Homes are THE best for service and condition of the homes.

We have a large group, always, and we rent one of their larger 5,6,7 bedroom homes with pool and hot tub. They even have a grocery delivery service that brings food and stocks it in pantry and fridge. We've stayed in homes with game rooms and heated pools and the kids beg to go home early from the parks so they can play and swim.

In April, paying to heat the pool is worth the extra money; the water can be a bit chilly. The houses with pools have 'kiddie alarms' so that's a plus for younger kids. Any time there's a problem, it's fixed right away and check-in is simple. Each group gets their own house key, etc...

We love to stay on site, too, have been going to Disney for many years. But the house is a nice, relaxing change after a busy day of crowds in the parks. It's a much more relaxing vacation, I think. The houses are just a hop, skip and jump from Disney; not a bad drive at all. Sure beats the campground (where we've also stayed from time to time), especially if you're tent camping.

Aunt Bee is right on about renting a house and getting the pool heat, however I would disagree about All Star Homes. All Star charges double for what you can find on VRBO or Homeaway and their service tends to be a bit inconsistent. I have had better experiences avoiding large management companies and dealing with the owners directly but finding the "right place" is very subjective.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter