Teen Only Trip

emilayyx0

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm going to WDW in August with 3 friends. We're all 18 year old girls, and we're going without parents.

I've gone every year since I was 6 months old, so this is my 18th trip to WDW. However, all 3 of my other friends have never been before. Any advice that I should give to the newbies? Any advice on going on a "teens only" trip? Any other teens going that would want to meet up? We'll be there August 22nd-28th. :)

I'm the same age and doing it with my friend in June! By your ticker I'm assuming your staying at the All Star Music... so are we lol. I'd show them the vacation planning video to start. Ask what intrest them and their thrill level. Have fun!

I'm the same age and doing it with my friend in June! By your ticker I'm assuming your staying at the All Star Music... so are we lol. I'd show them the vacation planning video to start. Ask what intrest them and their thrill level. Have fun!

Good idea, thank you! Have fun as well! :)

If you don't mind a nerdy guy tagging along, I'd love to join you guys for a bit(I use the DAS and don't mind adding you guys on for the day). Grats on going for the first time without parents! Relish it. Get funnel cakes for lunch and ice cream for dinner(and totally regret it later).

You guys have plenty of time to explore, so I wouldn't worry too much about time management(but warn them against park hopping for the first couple days) since you'll all be able to experience what you want :P A nice long trip is perfect for first-timers. I'd suggest spending an evening at Downtown Disney as well since there's fun to be had there as well.

Getting them invested in pin trading early is a great way to get them even more excited for the trip. Since it's their first time to Disney, they probably wont know how to handle the lines so make sure you guys have a water bottle and keep your phones charged!

As always, I'll say you should spend some time doing a round or two of Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Even if you don't plan on doing a full round it's worth it to grab your pack of free cards at the Firehouse each day to start your collection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!