Teen DISer's: Introduce Yourselves!!! :)

My name is Raquel! I am 14 years old and I have been to Disney 18 times. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, my favorite ride is Tower of Terror, and my favorite character is Ariel:goodvibes

Hi, I'm Kelsey, I'm 15 and I'm from Florida. I'm an annual passholder so I'm not keeping track of how many times I've been to Disney lol. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, my favorite ride is Soarin', and my favorite character is Jasmine :teeth:

Hi, my name is Jose and I'm 16 years old from Florida. My favorite park would have to be Magic Kingdom and my favorite ride would have to be between Haunted Mansion and Fantasmic (event though it is a show and not a ride). My favorite characters would have to be the Villains of the Disney Universe but if I had to choose a favorite it would have to be Jack Skellington because my favorite movie is the Nightmare Before Christmas. I can't remember the amount of times I've been to Disney but it is over 10, I think.

I'm going to be switching accounts with the username ThPumpkinPrince.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!