Teen DISer's: Introduce Yourselves!!! :)

AshBriSmi

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, on this thread I would like to allow everyone (my fellow teen DISer's) a chance to introduce themselves.
If you could post a quick reply just stating your name, age, state, favorite park, favorite ride, favorite character, how many times you have gone, etc..... DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REVEAL ANY PERSONAL INFO. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INCLUDE YOUR STATE EITHER.

I will start, i am Ashlee, i am 17 years old, and live in the fantastic state of Texas. I have gone to WDW only 2 times. I have been on the boards for about 10 years though! My favorite park is Animal Kingdom, ride is Rockin' Rollercoaster, and character is Pooh and Piglet.

If anybody has more questions or would just like someone to talk to about all things magical, I am here always :yay: :love2:

Hi there!
I'm Kaitlyn. I'm closing in on 17 (I turn 18 in May! Eep!) and I'm from New Jersey. I've been to WDW three times in my life, and my next vacation is going to be in August! My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, favorite ride is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and character is Ariel!
Nice to meet you :)

Nice to meet you! I go by Anney here, and I've been to Disney World nine times, soon to be ten with a just resort stay not too far along from now following DCL. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, and I love Splash Mountain (do the Wishes fireworks count?:worship:) , but Peter Pan has a special place in my heart! My favorite character is Cinderella and second is Belle. I'll go ahead and tap in my least favorite, too, because it's not too common: I have a really hard time with Merida.

Hi
I' m not supposed to say my real name so My name is Pearlgem.
I am somewhere between 13 and 18 but I won't tell the exact age.
I 'm from one of those southern states in America.
My favorite park is Magic Kingdom.
My favorite Disney Chracter is Alice.
My favorite ride is a It's a Small World.
I have been to Disney World twice.

Also disneyanney Merida is my least favorite Disney Princess I always felt she was a bit immature

Hi there!
I'm Kaitlyn. I'm closing in on 17 (I turn 18 in May! Eep!) and I'm from New Jersey. I've been to WDW three times in my life, and my next vacation is going to be in August! My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, favorite ride is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and character is Ariel!
Nice to meet you :)

Nice to meet you! I go by Anney here, and I've been to Disney World nine times, soon to be ten with a just resort stay not too far along from now following DCL. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, and I love Splash Mountain (do the Wishes fireworks count?:worship:) , but Peter Pan has a special place in my heart! My favorite character is Cinderella and second is Belle. I'll go ahead and tap in my least favorite, too, because it's not too common: I have a really hard time with Merida.

Hi
I' m not supposed to say my real name so My name is Pearlgem.
I am somewhere between 13 and 18 but I won't tell the exact age.
I 'm from one of those southern states in America.
My favorite park is Magic Kingdom.
My favorite Disney Chracter is Alice.
My favorite ride is a It's a Small World.
I have been to Disney World twice.

Also disneyanney Merida is my least favorite Disney Princess I always felt she was a bit immature

Nice to meet you all! I love meeting new people! Feel free to tell a story or 2 about your visits. I was young my first trip but my second trip I remember like it was yesterday although it was almost 3 years ago now.

Hi, guys! I don't like to share my name, but I can go by many names. On Wattpad, I'm Aemelia, so you can call me that if you want. Or you could call me Elsa, which is close to my real name, or Win, which is a nickname :) Or just Cold, a shortening of my username. Whatever floats your boat :) (I prefer Elsa here though, 'cause it is the Disboards after all!) I'm eighteen, and from Oregon :) I've only ever been to Disneyland, not Disney World, but I loooooooooove Disneyland so much, it's like a second home to me, except not really since we've only been going frequently in the past year when we got APs. But Disneyland is extremely close to my heart. I'd love to go to WDW some day, but it's not a priority, I am happy staying in my original park :)

My favorite Disney character? Oh gosh, I have to CHOOSE? My favorite princess is either Belle, or Anna, I can't decide. But for character in general, I'd have to say Hiro from Big Hero 6. Or if we were going with older favorites, maybe Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. I dunno...

My favorite ride is Indiana Jones Adventure! Followed closely by California Screamin' and Tower of Terror, both of which ROCK!

I've been to Disneyland eight times now but I probably won't be able to go for the 60th Anniversary celebrations because our APs expired and we don't have the money to renew them. So I'm probably stuck, at least until I can get a job there, if I really want to!

We just got back from our last trip. It was awesome! I got a Big Hero 6 (my favorite Disney movie) pin set, and talked to an awesome CM who gave me a little Hiro figurine just because he said I was awesome. That was one of the best moments! I also went Disneybounding as Honey Lemon and got noticed by a lot of CMs, which was great too! It was really fun, I miss it already.

The first time I visited Disney World abot 5 or six.It was nice and I still remember it.

im abby, im 18, and i live i georgia. my favorite park is epcot, just barely beating out magic kingdom. i lean toward epcot because im a big anime nerd (the store in the japanese pavilion is wonderful *-*), and im interested in learning about other cultures, so ye. world showcase is wonderful. my favorite ride is either expedition everest or the TTA. i know thats an odd choice, but theres no wait.. and theres something really nice about riding it when its getting hot and crowded. that wind ~~
its difficult to choose a favorite character, but ive always stuck with the answer belle, and everyone from the hundred acre woods. n_n <3
ive been almost every yearsince i was born, sometimes twice a year. so around 18 times. maybe 17 or 19.

Hi everyone, on this thread I would like to allow everyone (my fellow teen DISer's) a chance to introduce themselves.
If you could post a quick reply just stating your name, age, state, favorite park, favorite ride, favorite character, how many times you have gone, etc..... DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REVEAL ANY PERSONAL INFO. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INCLUDE YOUR STATE EITHER.

I will start, i am Ashlee, i am 17 years old, and live in the fantastic state of Texas. I have gone to WDW only 2 times. I have been on the boards for about 10 years though! My favorite park is Animal Kingdom, ride is Rockin' Rollercoaster, and character is Pooh and Piglet.

If anybody has more questions or would just like someone to talk to about all things magical, I am here always :yay: :love2:

Hi, I'm Emily! I'm 18, and I'm a freshman in college. I'm from New Jersey, and I've been to Disney 18 times. (Yes, once per year since I was 6 months old, my family is a bunch of Disney freaks lol). Favorite park is Magic Kingdom, however my favorite ride is Tower of Terror. Favorite character is Minnie and Winnie the Pooh. :) I know it says that I'm new to the boards, but this is just my new account, since my old email got hacked. I've been using the boards since I was 13 lol. Since I've been there so many times and I'm still young, feel free to ask any questions you might have :)

Hi, guys! I don't like to share my name, but I can go by many names. On Wattpad, I'm Aemelia, so you can call me that if you want. Or you could call me Elsa, which is close to my real name, or Win, which is a nickname :) Or just Cold, a shortening of my username. Whatever floats your boat :) (I prefer Elsa here though, 'cause it is the Disboards after all!) I'm eighteen, and from Oregon :) I've only ever been to Disneyland, not Disney World, but I loooooooooove Disneyland so much, it's like a second home to me, except not really since we've only been going frequently in the past year when we got APs. But Disneyland is extremely close to my heart. I'd love to go to WDW some day, but it's not a priority, I am happy staying in my original park :)

My favorite Disney character? Oh gosh, I have to CHOOSE? My favorite princess is either Belle, or Anna, I can't decide. But for character in general, I'd have to say Hiro from Big Hero 6. Or if we were going with older favorites, maybe Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. I dunno...

My favorite ride is Indiana Jones Adventure! Followed closely by California Screamin' and Tower of Terror, both of which ROCK!

I've been to Disneyland eight times now but I probably won't be able to go for the 60th Anniversary celebrations because our APs expired and we don't have the money to renew them. So I'm probably stuck, at least until I can get a job there, if I really want to!

We just got back from our last trip. It was awesome! I got a Big Hero 6 (my favorite Disney movie) pin set, and talked to an awesome CM who gave me a little Hiro figurine just because he said I was awesome. That was one of the best moments! I also went Disneybounding as Honey Lemon and got noticed by a lot of CMs, which was great too! It was really fun, I miss it already.

I love your story! I have yet to watch Big Hero 6, I have heard it is great though! Do they have a lot of BH6 stuff at WDW??

im abby, im 18, and i live i georgia. my favorite park is epcot, just barely beating out magic kingdom. i lean toward epcot because im a big anime nerd (the store in the japanese pavilion is wonderful *-*), and im interested in learning about other cultures, so ye. world showcase is wonderful. my favorite ride is either expedition everest or the TTA. i know thats an odd choice, but theres no wait.. and theres something really nice about riding it when its getting hot and crowded. that wind ~~
its difficult to choose a favorite character, but ive always stuck with the answer belle, and everyone from the hundred acre woods. n_n <3
ive been almost every yearsince i was born, sometimes twice a year. so around 18 times. maybe 17 or 19.

I'm so jealous of how many times you have gone!! I hope to reach that many before I turn 30 (really, it's my main goal in life)

Hi, I'm Emily! I'm 18, and I'm a freshman in college. I'm from New Jersey, and I've been to Disney 18 times. (Yes, once per year since I was 6 months old, my family is a bunch of Disney freaks lol). Favorite park is Magic Kingdom, however my favorite ride is Tower of Terror. Favorite character is Minnie and Winnie the Pooh. :) I know it says that I'm new to the boards, but this is just my new account, since my old email got hacked. I've been using the boards since I was 13 lol. Since I've been there so many times and I'm still young, feel free to ask any questions you might have :)

Again, I'm so jealous. And like you i have been on here and reading since I was 7! i didn't get my account until I was 13 though!

Thank you everyone for replying- I love getting to know you all!

I'm Olivia. I'm 18 from Texas. I've been to WDW four times and DL once. I hope to one day work for Disney doing Marketing. Magic Kingdom is my favorite park, it's just so magical. My favorite ride is Tower of Terror. I work at Legoland Discovery Center and a bounce house party place (Where I'm Queen Elsa!). Cinderella and Woody are my favorite characters.

I'm Olivia. I'm 18 from Texas. I've been to WDW four times and DL once. I hope to one day work for Disney doing Marketing. Magic Kingdom is my favorite park, it's just so magical. My favorite ride is Tower of Terror. I work at Legoland Discovery Center and a bounce house party place (Where I'm Queen Elsa!). Cinderella and Woody are my favorite characters.
Awesome, hi Olivia, it's ice to meet you. It would be pretty sweet to work for Disney- no matter the job!! :)

Awesome, hi Olivia, it's ice to meet you. It would be pretty sweet to work for Disney- no matter the job!! :)
OOC: You too, I've been here for about three years, but I'm usally just posting in the Young Avengers so a lot of the newer people don't know me well. Oh yeah that's for sure! I'm going to do the college program too. Hopefully entertainment, but I know it's really hard and would be happy too in another role.

OOC: You too, I've been here for about three years, but I'm usally just posting in the Young Avengers so a lot of the newer people don't know me well. Oh yeah that's for sure! I'm going to do the college program too. Hopefully entertainment, but I know it's really hard and would be happy too in another role.
Have you posted much in any of the other boards? I have a question about posting pictures if you are able to answer it, you'd be a lifesaver!!!!

Have you posted much in any of the other boards? I have a question about posting pictures if you are able to answer it, you'd be a lifesaver!!!!
Yeah, especially the older ones. And I enjoy the getting to know you boards. Sure, ask away.

Yeah, especially the older ones. And I enjoy the getting to know you boards. Sure, ask away.
As do I... Well I'm using Flixr because I tried Photobucket and didn't work.. super duper slow!! And I got Flixr to upload all my pics but they don't show up on the board I just posted.

As do I... Well I'm using Flixr because I tried Photobucket and didn't work.. super duper slow!! And I got Flixr to upload all my pics but they don't show up on the board I just posted.
OOC: You can actually upload them directly from your phone or computer by pressing upload a file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter